PDA

View Full Version : pictures of weed you have right now...

Jmoneyz405
10-24-2005, 10:47 PM
smokeable and ready to break down and smoke none of that growin shit lol here is some that we have along with my glass pipe

Herbman
10-25-2005, 05:12 AM
That shit looks like the brown frown!! :eek:

Stash
10-25-2005, 06:38 AM
Thats the Beautiful red hairs my friend. Has a TON of long red pistols

Stash
10-27-2005, 05:11 AM
Bump comin yall post some pics of the sticky

marymaryquitecntrary
10-27-2005, 04:52 PM
sorry, j, but i don't have any right now to show you. i don't buy and i haven't grown since spring.

so i'm really anxious for those 2 plants i showed you in another thread to finish!

i sure enjoy looking at everyone else's bud tho.

Jmoneyz405
10-28-2005, 03:12 AM
its all good mary yeah those 2 you showed me look great are they both females? this buds not big enough to take a pic of it. it will just look like a green dot on my cam...Can take the pic anyways but it will be later

marymaryquitecntrary
10-28-2005, 04:17 PM
the DP WW is a fem'd seed and is female, for sure. (i've grown 8 or so DPWWs from seed and they'll all been female, excellent smoke and excellent yielders.

the Flying Dutchman Afghani is sure looking female even though it's considerably bigger than the compact WW. i've planted 3 or 4 other FD Afghani seeds and they were all male, so it's about time i get a female out of them!

they took a bad turn when i turned on the 270 w HPS above them. guess they loved the flos too much to want to change. the lower leaves dried up and curled up but the tops are looking fine and healthy.

when you grow hydro, you can get fast changes, but if you're watching them every day, you can stay on top of it.

i had been outta diamond nectar and that may have contributed to the 'nute lock' and drying out of the bottom leaves. as soon as i put the nectar in, they've been thriving again. i love that stuff. :D