PDA

View Full Version : September - Bud of the Month

web420
09-02-2007, 11:10 PM
Submit a Pic for the Home Page. Can be Old / New. (Only Your Work)

Garden Shots, Bud Shots, Plant, Whatever, Submit as many as you like.

I'd really like to contribute to the next contest. If that's ok, webby can pm me.
I can offer some of my three ways made from landraces:
(Jamaican x Brazilian) x Afghani, (Ethiopian x Brazilian) x Afghani or some of my JS3 s1s (feminized).
:icon_smil

Sounds Great DDM :alien2:

Tap_Water
09-03-2007, 12:01 AM
PIC WHORE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :pics: :icon_smil Tap

Ps, I'll have to size or load in my Gallory as most are over size.

web420
09-03-2007, 02:09 AM
Fukin Nice!

What Strain? :420:

nowherefast
09-03-2007, 02:12 AM
no doubt Niiiice. i think if Tap keeps posting pics in botm, lots of us here is gonna have to step it up or this is gonna turn into the monthly donation to Tap thread hahahahahaha.;)

:bonghits:

$mokedOut
09-03-2007, 03:49 AM
PIC WHORE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :pics: :icon_smil Tap

Ps, I'll have to size or load in my Gallory as most are over size.wow nice budz there bro:eek: :thumbsup:

Tap_Water
09-03-2007, 03:49 AM
The Purple was MKU/PNL and the best color to date but after 18+ months she seen to much stress and shit me with Yellors so I let her go.

The other is SDV3/ Jackie-O I beleave???

I have two babies stuck of that strain and happy as hell as I've not been a bean sticker All summer!!!

A buddy has stuck some as of this week so If needs be I'll let him pop them or get cuts. Sure, I feel like shit but will suck it up and get back what was given.LOL

For some reason some months and such I can't Clone and others I can't pop beens, and others i do both so well i have to Kill some!!!:eek: :D

I'll get some pics sized and load some more or shoot some and be back. Tap

Don de Marco
09-03-2007, 09:29 AM
http://www.420genetics.com/gallery/files/7/6/4/DSCI2629.jpg
http://www.420genetics.com/gallery/files/7/6/4/DSCI2627.jpg
Jamaican sunshine (JS3 pheno) @ day 58
and the harvest from a 70 W HPS and 56 cm of overall headroom ;) :icon_smil
http://www.420genetics.com/gallery/files/7/6/4/DSCI2644.jpg

big#bud
09-12-2007, 08:29 PM
hey DDM you got my vote mate only trouble is your gonna have me as competition aswell hopfully your ganis will be finished and i might just get a couple of pics up if im lucky still got the reveg tho !!!!!!!!!

big#bud
09-12-2007, 08:33 PM
The Purple was MKU/PNL and the best color to date but after 18+ months she seen to much stress and shit me with Yellors so I let her go.

The other is SDV3/ Jackie-O I beleave???

I have two babies stuck of that strain and happy as hell as I've not been a bean sticker All summer!!!

A buddy has stuck some as of this week so If needs be I'll let him pop them or get cuts. Sure, I feel like shit but will suck it up and get back what was given.LOL

For some reason some months and such I can't Clone and others I can't pop beens, and others i do both so well i have to Kill some!!!:eek: :D

I'll get some pics sized and load some more or shoot some and be back. Tap

KEEP YOUR PICS TO YOURSELF !!!!!!! give someone else a fighting chance lol <nice buds>

Tap_Water
09-16-2007, 06:17 AM
KEEP YOUR PICS TO YOURSELF !!!!!!! give someone else a fighting chance lol <nice buds>

I was to Lazy to resize pics so here is what I took today and sized right.LOL Tap

She was young at 30ish days and so is the month. :eek: :thumbsup:

big#bud
09-16-2007, 11:48 AM
nice pics TAP looks like i might give this months a miss between you and DDM looks like im set for another lose so il save myself the embarassment
<pardon the spelling>

SFC
09-16-2007, 02:09 PM
Tap , you are going to make it tough on us this month:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don de Marco
09-16-2007, 03:44 PM
nice pics TAP looks like i might give this months a miss between you and DDM looks like im set for another lose so il save myself the embarassment
<pardon the spelling>
I was only showing the price if webby lets me donate some. I always thought there should be a consolation gift, because only the ones who can grow photogenic plants get the seeds, they are honored for a thing they've mastered already.

big#bud
09-16-2007, 07:58 PM
I was only showing the price if webby lets me donate some. I always thought there should be a consolation gift, because only the ones who can grow photogenic plants get the seeds, they are honored for a thing they've mastered already.
does this mean there might be a second prize from that vault of genetics you keep ?
looks like im gonna have to step up a gear lol !!!!!!

Don de Marco
09-16-2007, 08:23 PM
Don't remind me of the vault, unopened africans, strains from DJ Short, Herijuana from Motarebel to name a few. I thought I might try some in the near present, but alas I'm to successful with cloning. But having the JS3 clones in the cue, I'm still quite satisfied with that. Maybe webby allows me to donate the prize(s) this time (and if the community and most of all the winner agrees).

big#bud
09-16-2007, 08:33 PM
i agree then just need to ask webby lol !!!!!!!!!
: pipe:

big#bud
09-16-2007, 08:39 PM
i agree then just need to ask webby lol !!!!!!!!!
: pipe:

dont know what happened hear , i guess im more mashed than i thought think its time for bed !

Tap_Water
09-17-2007, 04:37 AM
So the Prize is Beens????

I don't Grow real well YET and I SHoot Pics Like shit but try Hard with 10 pics and one keeper out of them. Lot's of angles and use different lighting as well.

Like the Bright blue deep shots are from a flash with the HPS right behind me shining on the plants.

If there is beens to win?? and I ever do I will pass them to the next up and add some nice shit to the mix and give first loser a nice Gift for trying.

howed that be???

Hell, Mid Month and Plants are mostly 30 days in??? I couldn't win if I tried.LOL

I'll still give first loser a package.:D :thumbsup: Tap

Ps, This one will be the one to watch for next month as she is a week in and gonna Pop Big time.:icon_smil

Don de Marco
09-17-2007, 07:04 AM
sounds like a plan tap :thumbsup: count me in.

nowherefast
09-17-2007, 07:13 AM
yeah DDM i thought web OKd that in the first post, no?
that JS3 sounds really sweet to me man:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and i too like the idea of multiple prizes too, especially with so many willing donators...is donators a real word? anyway, yeah i dig the idea of more than one prize per month, just cause its more likely to get more interest goin too.

just my opinion though, and not to be left out, i can throw in some goodies too if need be;)

ChronickSmoker420
09-18-2007, 04:37 AM
Well shit I will throw some up.

These are around day 40ish

Grow On
Peace

big#bud
09-18-2007, 08:52 AM
those are some nice pics CS

at this rate i hope there is a prize for last place :D

big#bud
09-18-2007, 11:03 AM
right heres my attemt at winning last place lol

pics was taken with a phone camera so a bit shit realy <first pic is an afgani#1 other 2 are a reveg of a very special plant my very first grow>
http://420genetics.com/gallery/files/1/0/9/2/DSC00011.JPGhttp://420genetics.com/gallery/files/1/0/9/2/DSC00024.JPGhttp://420genetics.com/gallery/files/1/0/9/2/DSC00021.JPG

Tap_Water
09-19-2007, 07:11 AM
I was out with the girls and seen one that I hate.LOL

It's White Widow and she is all but not likeing me so I shot her.LMFAO!!!

She hates her nutes and is just hard to grow but she does throw pistals like mad. Tap

midnitefarmer
09-19-2007, 09:25 PM
did somebody say pistils.......

http://www.420genetics.com/gallery/files/9/2/3/IMG_0268.JPG

midnitefarmer
09-28-2007, 04:03 AM
heres some ak.....

http://www.420genetics.com/gallery/files/9/2/3/IMG_0590.JPG

http://www.420genetics.com/gallery/files/9/2/3/IMG_0587.JPG

Taco
09-28-2007, 08:35 AM
Outstanding shots Tap and MF, I will throw my first time bag-seed in for some variety.

Good Luck Baby, Daddy loves you!! No honey the other kids aren't going to play nice!

SFC
09-30-2007, 01:13 PM
How about some outdoor buds?
I like to call this one cannabis,and camo. My own little countermeasures if you will.
http://www.420genetics.com/gallery/files/4/9/sept15009.jpg
http://www.420genetics.com/gallery/files/4/9/sept15010.jpg
http://www.420genetics.com/gallery/files/4/9/sept15015.jpg

midnitefarmer
09-30-2007, 02:01 PM
Just like a yankee to pull a sneak attack on the last day......
Great Shots man Good luck...:icon_smil

Tap_Water
10-01-2007, 04:39 AM
Well, I was at a lose at the begining of the month but now have some 40-50 day buds to share.

Let's Close this thread with some Bud shot. :eek: :D :thumbsup: : pipe: Tap

nowherefast
10-01-2007, 04:57 AM
yeah i figured i should throw one in too.

great pics everyone!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://420genetics.com/gallery/files/8/2/9/botmpic_thumb.jpg (http://420genetics.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=4542)

xerbho
10-01-2007, 05:01 AM
Blue Buddha F2 From Dire

Tap_Water
10-02-2007, 05:57 AM
My vote goes to an old Buddy named nowherefast!!!!:thumbsup:

Nice chunks Brother. Tap

Ps, hope all is well and if you ever make the move? I'm here to help. ;)

SFC
10-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Keep the votes coming people... Bump

allovher
10-04-2007, 11:33 PM
i cant decide between CS and tap. Taps buds gave me a boner and CS buds glow like jesus touched them. and midnights made me laugh cuz of the corn field surrounding the grow haha

Taco
10-05-2007, 12:16 AM
VOTE DOOB!!!! For a greener tomorrow.

Captsneak
10-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Blue Buddha F2 From Dire nice X
.....and all pics are sweet

SFC
10-07-2007, 12:01 AM
Congratulations Tap, you bested us all this time:thumbsup:

Tap_Water
10-07-2007, 04:19 AM
Congratulations Tap, you bested us all this time:thumbsup:

I just got done with a Photo Shoot for next month and Got a Call From a Bro and he said I won. LOL

Let's See what I can Bring this Month.:eek: :blazed: :thumbsup: Tap

Tap_Water
10-07-2007, 04:30 AM
I just reread the thread and I didn't win I just out Picked everyone!!!!!:eek: :D

I'll Say this, PIC WHORE HERE!!!!!!!:pics: :icon_smil

No Slacker deserves to Win!!!!!:eek: :thumbsup: Tap

PS, Post Up if you Got it. ;)

nowherefast
10-07-2007, 05:00 AM
Congrats Tap:thumbsup: :thumbsup: excellent pics as always.

im sure its gonna be just as tough next month again, cause i know Tap aint gonna give it any rest hahahaha.

and YES, EXCELLENT pics everyone!!!!

keep em comin next month as well:icon_smil

SFC
10-08-2007, 01:39 AM
We will be bringing our "A" game next month for ole tappy..Congrats Tap:thumbsup:

Cannagirl
10-08-2007, 03:01 AM
Congrats tap! It was this one that did it for me......I just wanted to reach through the screen and grab it.......holy crap man. Mouth watering.

http://www.420genetics.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3876&d=1188773768

Tap_Water
10-08-2007, 03:37 AM
Congrats tap! It was this one that did it for me......I just wanted to reach through the screen and grab it.......holy crap man. Mouth watering.

http://www.420genetics.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3876&d=1188773768

I grew that Plant for about 18 months and Stressed her some how over Last winter and that Was the Second to the Last Plant.

I have more Beens.:D ;) :thumbsup:

Wait till the Jackie-O comes around. :icon_smil

Glad you All like the Pics. Tap

Don de Marco
10-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Congrats tap, who gets whose seeds now? I'm still here to sponsor the second price.

Tap_Water
10-10-2007, 06:54 AM
So the Prize is Beens????

I don't Grow real well YET and I SHoot Pics Like shit but try Hard with 10 pics and one keeper out of them. Lot's of angles and use different lighting as well.

Like the Bright blue deep shots are from a flash with the HPS right behind me shining on the plants.

If there is beens to win?? and I ever do I will pass them to the next up and add some nice shit to the mix and give first loser a nice Gift for trying.

howed that be???

Hell, Mid Month and Plants are mostly 30 days in??? I couldn't win if I tried.LOL

I'll still give first loser a package.:D :thumbsup: Tap

Ps, This one will be the one to watch for next month as she is a week in and gonna Pop Big time.:icon_smil

Looks Like I said First Loser!!!!!:eek: :D :thumbsup:

Let me know If First Loser wants some of the Strain in the Pics. :D :icon_smil : pipe: Tap

Ps, Thanks Guys for the Votes. I'll try Harder this month.:eek: :pics: :thumbsup:

Don de Marco
10-10-2007, 09:11 AM
^^^...and let me know if there is a price for the following participant and what strain offered would be convenient.

SFC
10-10-2007, 12:39 PM
I guess I am first loser. :roll: Honestly though fella's I am all set on beans,and plants at the moment. I would much rather see the beans awarded to someone that can use them now. I know when I give beans out I like to see them grown not held, or traded. Thank you Tap,and Don for the offer, but I say lets pass them down the line to MF, Bigbud,and CS420. :thumbsup:

Don de Marco
10-10-2007, 12:57 PM
I guess I am first loser. :roll: Honestly though fella's I am all set on beans,and plants at the moment. I would much rather see the beans awarded to someone that can use them now. I know when I give beans out I like to see them grown not held, or traded. Thank you Tap,and Don for the offer, but I say lets pass them down the line to MF, Bigbud,and CS420. :thumbsup:
exactly that was my intention.
I can contribute atm:
JS x Afghani #1
ES x Afghani #1

or them Ghanis pure aka Afghani #1

If s.o. fancys more commercial oriented strains I could offer a pack of Mist Of Destruction (MOD) Godbud x Dreamweaver aka Dream Goddess (15 seeds). I got it sa a freebie when there was quite a huge giveaway to test the new strain.

big#bud
10-10-2007, 05:33 PM
hi guys / gals and a big congrats to the winner tap :thumbsup:

as for the seeds being passed down my letter box is always open so send send send lol , only joking but if there are any seeds going spare im always willing to give them a go ,those commercial strains DDM mentioned sound good and so does what tap's offering any how its coming up time for uploading into this months might get lucky you never know hey!!!!!!!!

Tap_Water
10-11-2007, 04:27 AM
You all know who Deserves this and or needs this. :thumbsup: : pipe:

Let me know if I can share the Love.: pipe: :icon_smil :thumbsup: Tap

nowherefast
10-12-2007, 07:25 PM
seems like BigBud could use some prizes....wheres he at???

ChronickSmoker420
10-14-2007, 09:42 AM
I always welcome good genetics since I grow bagseed lol

Grow On
Peace

midnitefarmer
10-14-2007, 02:51 PM
If your growing bagseed then you definitely deserve to have some decent genes...maybe you and b#b could split it..:thumbsup:

nowherefast
10-14-2007, 08:26 PM
OK so we got bigbud and chronicksmoker420 that could use some prizes. now that thats settled, we still got two donors right?

so the donors can work out which winner gets what right?

just goes to show, its always worth gettin some pics in for the bud of the month....anything can happen:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SFC
10-14-2007, 08:58 PM
Right on. That is one benefit of being a smaller site loaded with top notch grower/breeders:thumbsup:

Tap_Water
10-16-2007, 04:33 AM
OK so we got bigbud and chronicksmoker420 that could use some prizes. now that thats settled, we still got two donors right?

so the donors can work out which winner gets what right?

just goes to show, its always worth gettin some pics in for the bud of the month....anything can happen:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I got both them Covered here, NWF!!!:thumbsup: :icon_smil : pipe: Tap

nowherefast
10-16-2007, 04:48 AM
I got both them Covered here, NWF!!!:thumbsup: :icon_smil : pipe: Tap

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: What more can i say about this guy? as good as they come for sure.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:animbong: :animbong: :animbong: for you Tap!

Tap_Water
10-17-2007, 06:10 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: What more can i say about this guy? as good as they come for sure.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:animbong: :animbong: :animbong: for you Tap!

Did you expect anything less????:eek: :thumbsup: : pipe:

I'm trying to shoot some bud shots so I can win again.LMFAO!!!! Tap