PDA

View Full Version : Problems with loading pics?

nowherefast
09-02-2008, 09:39 PM
have you been having problems uploading pics to the site gallery?

if you have, the first thing to check is the size of the pics you are trying to post. THERE IS A SIZE LIMIT to the size of pics you can upload to the gallery here. im not sure exactly what it is, but when i find out for certain ill edit that in here. its somewhere around 1600 x 1200 i believe. if your pics are resized, or your camera is set to size them that way, they should load to the site fine. and they will still be resized by the gallery if need be. but if you have had or are having problems loading pics to the site, the size of your pics is probably the first place to start looking.

pics posted as attachments also have a size limit but i think its somewhat larger than the gallery allows. thats why some pics will be accepted when posted that way, and not load into the gallery.

any other problems beyond that can posted here, but that should take care of most all of the pic posting problems to the site and gallery.

thank you drive thru.

:bonghits:

Don de Marco
09-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Online resizing services (imageshack or photobucket, ect.) shouldn't be used. Use Gimp, it's free and very good.
www.gimp.org/downloads/

nowherefast
09-02-2008, 10:37 PM
downloads.com i believe is another good one for free pic resizer programs. i think irfanview is one i used that was free and good.

but yeah stay away from photbucket for sure haha :woot:

:bonghits:

nowherefast
09-04-2008, 03:03 AM
ok so i guess i was totally wrong and there is no size limit on photo uploads. if you have problems i guess send them to web420.

web420
09-04-2008, 03:44 AM
LMAO

Yes, if you have problems, you can contact me ...... ;)
:420: