PDA

View Full Version : June - Bud of the Month

web420
06-02-2005, 04:35 PM
June - Bud of the Month - 1 Bud Shot per member please.
Good Luck
:animbong:

DazeChain
06-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Well, if at first you don't succeed...plant a 'nother seed...ha!...nothin' a lil'til gardenin' won't mend...so the band played on and on... :bongdude:

Here for yer' inspection and approval fellow June bud o' the month contendors is a nice shot of my Afghani from my most recent harvest...this pix was snapped when she was about 5.5-6 weeks into flower...all aboard...that's comin' aboard...Afghani or Bust...and I will leave with this slight self-serving nudge to you all..."Vote For Me!"...DChad

http://www.growkind.com/gardens/Herbsparky/1609/PC16.jpg

Hey, thanks for your vote!!... :bandit:

Nesta
06-11-2005, 10:00 PM
great shot daze. :icon_smil i think you will love it. I really liked the afghani i grew last round. not sure, did you say that was from your last harvest?

DazeChain
06-11-2005, 10:05 PM
Yes, indeed...Nesta...In my "Kids Are Alright" Pot Shots thread at GK...you can see the final results within a week of finish or two...of my harvest that was finished...in mid-late April...and suffice to say...Let the summer shine on!!...I agree Afghani nights are for me!...lol...thanks fer' the nod...now just remember me come voting time...lmao...DChad :pimp:

Herbman
06-12-2005, 07:26 PM
Heres my entry guys and gals. Remember now, when it comes to the voting, this is my first grow, so that should count for something :D :icon_smil
http://www.growkind.com/gardens/herbman/1640/cola52days.jpg

Should have waited another week before I entered, but oh well...

bongrip420
06-18-2005, 08:47 AM
http://www.hg420.com/gallery/data/500/44double_afghani_036.jpgdouble afghani.lung buster. :pics:

SFC
06-18-2005, 11:22 PM
Here is one of my WW back in April. Not the best shot, but she has some backround singers, and please excuse my hand, that was my attempt at showing the size.https://www.growkind.com/gardens/xwing/1461/finalchopWWcola.JPG

DazeChain
06-19-2005, 12:58 AM
Hey, SFC...a few background singers for sure...what ya' got there looks like the whole damn Von Trapp Family singers group behind yer' highlighted one...needless to say...rock and roll a phat one there...looks good, SFC...mighty fine!...DChad :blazed:

SFC
06-19-2005, 01:50 PM
It smokes excellent as well my friend. That particular plant is probably my most potent. My cure really came together on that last batch of girls. :bongdude:

Green Goblin
06-25-2005, 06:56 AM
here's my entry:

http://www.growkind.com/gardens/greengoblin/1317/DSCF2455.JPG

the main cola ended up weighing in @ 1.05 oz dry. haven't cut any more off yet. proly will tomorrow when i can move the pot out and put another lady in that spot.

Happy Votin' Peeps :pimp:

herbman...

ur entry may not turn me on quite as much as ur avitar, but thats one sweet lookin nug, especialy for a first grow :ebert:

ya either did ur research, or somebody's been wipin' ur ass the whole time :roll:

Happy Growin' :rasta:

Scorpion_King
06-25-2005, 05:35 PM
http://www.420-genetics.com/gallery/files/1/2/7/odm04.JPG

Tiberon
06-25-2005, 07:12 PM
nice shots everyone!!!

DazeChain
06-25-2005, 10:42 PM
..."ya either did ur research, or somebody's been wipin' ur ass the whole time... :D

I just wanna say...that cracks me up...

Just love the competitive spirit amongst us "bud o' the month" contenders...it is sumthin' I relish...btw...Gobs...that is a damn phat unit there...you may even get my "happy" vote...we'll see...June ain't out the window yet...

While I have everyone's attention though...I mite direct yer' attention back up to the first entry this month...my "afghani moon" shot...please be the pals I reckon ya' all are and cast yer' votes for my beauty...thanks for yer' time...DChad

DannyDDank
06-27-2005, 06:55 AM
now that is some nice buds Tiberon... nice color on the buds too...

bongrip420
06-29-2005, 01:19 PM
next time just shoot me .now i have no chance.lol.awesome looking plant.looking forward to a smoke report.

DazeChain
06-30-2005, 09:35 PM
:lite: Say...this is a "Bud of the Month" contest ...not a "Bush of the Month" contest...not tryin' to split hairs here...however, Tibs entry is a beautiful plant, no doubt....however, are we just s'posed to pick a bud any bud to be his entry...I'd say with an entry like that...you could almost say he's stuffed the entry box full of entry...kinda like stuffin ' the ballot box...and we all know how that creates "fixed" selections, I mean elections...however, I digress...suffice to say, Web420...I think Tibs entry doesn't qualify due to yer' posted entry rules...I could be wrong...wouldn't be the first time...DChad ;)

Tiberon
07-01-2005, 03:49 AM
You are very correct daze.
I apologize for my stupidity.
Been corrected

DazeChain
07-01-2005, 07:20 PM
:lite: Tibs...listen, it's quite alright...I was really only kinda beenin' a smart-ass...sumthin' that comes quite easily for me as you well know...I just thought a bud shot meant a bud shot, that's all...not tryin' to step on any toes here...hey,. while I have yer' attention though, would you be so kind to consider castin' a vote for my bud shot...thanks, pal...DChad : pipe:

Tiberon
07-01-2005, 07:57 PM
no toes stepped on daze
sometimes im a few fries short of a happy meal...ya know?
vote for you....ummmm....whats it worth to ya bro?

hahahahah

Herbman
07-02-2005, 05:58 AM
I heard all the cool kids are voting for Herbman. :icon_smil :D

Green Goblin
07-02-2005, 05:59 AM
i didnt think it was possible for a political chap such as urself to bring corruption to the table tib's ole buddy you should be a politician :roll:

although i can only agree with the retraction simply because of the fact that it makes my pic look like um, well...less than big. but hey whatever, weby made the rules i think he should descifer his own friggin' chicken scratch :roll: :animbong:

WORD :pimp:

p.s. vote for me because the subliminal message imprinted in my pic told you to do so. the night time is the right time!

straightdope
07-04-2005, 01:57 AM
they are all winners in my opinion ..

SFC
07-04-2005, 01:19 PM
I had to vote for GG. That is a fine specimen if I do say. All the buds were beauty's though. :thumbsup:

Green Goblin
07-05-2005, 04:07 AM
Great entries guys :animbong:

thanx all for your participation :bigok:

Happy Growin' :pimp:

DazeChain
07-06-2005, 01:07 AM
Tibs...I'd split the seeds with ya'...how's that, fair nuf :thumbsup:

...Now c'mon everybody, give me that boost I need to give GG a run for the buds...let's get them last minute votes fer' DC in...mucho appreciated...otherwise it's back to the drawin' board, I'm afraid...DChad

bongrip420
07-06-2005, 05:52 PM
i didnt win but at least i wasnt the only one that voted for me like usual lol :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :damnit: :roll: :blah: .and good luck fellas.may the best bud win... :thumbsup:

DazeChain
07-06-2005, 07:30 PM
:lite: Bongrip420...it is kinda nice to have more than that one "guaranteed" personal vote fer' yerself...I agree...seems that's the only vote I could look forward to in recent bud o' the month sweeps...I'm a dork...but who's countin'....DChad :blazed:

bongrip420
07-07-2005, 03:12 AM
here's my entry:

http://www.growkind.com/gardens/greengoblin/1317/DSCF2455.JPG

the main cola ended up weighing in @ 1.05 oz dry. haven't cut any more off yet. proly will tomorrow when i can move the pot out and put another lady in that spot.

Happy Votin' Peeps :pimp:

herbman...

ur entry may not turn me on quite as much as ur avitar, but thats one sweet lookin nug, especialy for a first grow :ebert:

ya either did ur research, or somebody's been wipin' ur ass the whole time :roll:

Happy Growin' :rasta:
damn GG the contest was for a bud o the month not a plud o the month.lol.you know plantxbud=plud.lol.awesome dude (congrads) :thumbsup:

Green Goblin
07-07-2005, 04:02 AM
i'll keep that in mind :bigok:

if i happen to be lucky enough to produce such a stout plant again, i'll cut the stem to make it a bud...howzat :pimp:

Thanx all for the votes peeps, 'N Happy Growin' as always!

:animbong:

Scorpion_King
07-07-2005, 07:38 AM
Hey Green Goblin
Is that broccoli you got under the floro's?

Nice Cola too :thumbsup:

web420
07-07-2005, 04:50 PM
:bigok: Green Goblin :thumbsup:

Green Goblin
07-09-2005, 05:38 AM
sure is broccoli SK...good eye :pimp: 'n thanx

i like plants...my favorite flower is a carrot :bigok:

Happy Growin' :animbong: