Go Back   420 Genetics > Cultivation Forums > Organic Cultivation
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Organic Cultivation Growing 100% Naturally?

Old 08-19-2008, 08:36 PM
A New Sprout

Default Looking for something to add to my soil

Right now I'm using a mix called sunshine mix#4 along with fox farms grow big, tiger bloom, big bloom, cha ching, open seaseme,and beastie bloomz. My plants are growing good now but maybe I could add a couple of more things to my soil? Anyone ever used what I am and maybe a little more?

Bobbie
Old 08-19-2008, 10:02 PM
In the Veg Cycle

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 2

Current Mood:
Style: Dark Blue

Sounds like a pretty complete line up too me,,,,maybe you could add a little lime in for ph control and perlite for drainage....but otherwise it sounds good....
"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never -- in nothing, great or small, large or petty -- never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."----Winston Churchill
Old 08-19-2008, 10:43 PM
Amber Trichomes

Current Mood:
Style: Default Blue

ditto. Maybe a few castings.
TF1 #500
Old 08-19-2008, 11:30 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 7

Current Mood:
Style: Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbiedont
Right now I'm using a mix called sunshine mix#4 along with fox farms grow big, tiger bloom, big bloom, cha ching, open seaseme,and beastie bloomz. My plants are growing good now but maybe I could add a couple of more things to my soil? Anyone ever used what I am and maybe a little more?

Bobbie
unless your ready to go fully organic i would leave it alone your using lots of ferts and i think the sunshine #4 isnt as good as the pro-mix i used both and like pro-mix way better there basicaly the same but for some reason the plants like the pro-mix better if you want to add stuff to your soil go organic get a bale of canadian pro-mix add some worm castings, bat and seabird guano's,dried blood,
cotton seed meal, bone meal, biotone and lime thats just my mix i dont know the ratios i use i just pour it in till i think its good then mix it up but you can google it and im sure you can find all kinds of mixes you might even find them here also if you decide to go organic theres 3 types of bat guano 1 good for veging 2 good for flowering so when its time to flower i transplant them into a higher P and K mix and thru the whole grow i use plain water with a little epsom salt some plants suck up the nutes fast in flower so you might have to use your grow big or big bloom to pick up the slack and a 2 week flush is the best way to go
also if your not into mixing things try fox farms ocean forest or there happy frog but not the red bag all organic mix it sucks but the other 2 are great