Go Back   420 Genetics > Cultivation Forums > Organic Cultivation
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Organic Cultivation Growing 100% Naturally?

Old 09-21-2008, 07:23 AM
A New Sprout

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefCon3
I have limited experience with EJ but I have to agree totally with *TheKingsOf420*

My hydro shop often have these 250ml bottle 5-packs of EJ range, so I tried some out and just didn't like it. pH is screwy and I was never sure on the right strength I had going on and it smells a bit also. So I bailed out halfway thru and went back to chems. I read a lot on EJ after this and tried it again but it's just not for me and I've gone to coco now, with coco specific grow/bloom nutes.

I do use the Micro, Meta K and Catalyst... so it's not a total loss, haha

I think it would be better if you could first off run an EJ grow alongside a chem one, so if it goes pearshaped you have a backup so to speak.

Anyway Good Luck

DefCon3

well for now i finishing up my flora nova products and im also vegging with a lil peters all purpose fertilizer it aint made for hydro but they seem to like it and its measuring in at 1100 ppm with a ph between 6 and 6.5 ...ill def try and do a thread on comparisons of nutes like tap said .. man growing is becoming allot of work but i love it!
Old 09-08-2009, 02:26 AM
A New Sprout

Current Mood:

absolutely loving their catalyst. was recommended by a friend who swears by it. has a nice fermented rotten stench, and i have seen first hand the buds come out danko.....keeper in my books, still like to travel light, but also is acidic as heck so watch that ph when using.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:04 PM
In the Flowering Stages

Current Mood:
Style: Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TheKingsOf420* View Post
The Ph of Earth Juice is real wacky.... No two bottles the same...... Make sure to get the Ph Up and Down...Just in case......O also bubble it for 24hrs before use... I used the EJ on a few outdoor grows and it worked great.... Just like Tap said start light on the nutes and go up.... Less is more.....
what I've learned from working at the hydro shop...buying PH up is a waste of $$...just add more water :P The PH will automatically go up!

Oh, and for sure, biobizz is probably The Best organic line...IMO
Old 12-23-2010, 02:55 PM
A New Sprout

I've been on the Juice for a year or so, and love it. I used amended soil and used EJ's grow, bloom,catalyst, micro blast with great success. I do not adhere to any schedule, and also use guano's and fish, along with liquid karma, kelp. Just another tool in the pouch, and i'm already making teas anyway.

If you use it, it does lower the ph drastically. Raising the ph and building up your micro's is why most bubble it, for 24-36 hours. But there are lots of folks who just mix it and use it, without any drama. It is unusual looking especially the grow, mine comes out like mud, but mixes easilly.

If you want bottled organics in soil, large flowers with great taste, it rocks. If you want ease of use, and go by schedules best to use other stuff IMHO........shredder