Go Back   420 Genetics > The Daily Chronic > Smokers Lounge
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smokers Lounge Stoner Alley - Fire One Up and Chat

View Poll Results: Favorite way to Toke?
Joint 64 38.55%
Bong 47 28.31%
Pipe 27 16.27%
Blunt 15 9.04%
Vaporizer 13 7.83%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2005, 09:57 AM
A New Sprout

Most the time i'm just smoking joint's for now in less i have blunt paper's.I'm waiting to buy a new glass bong piece because i messed up and broke the last one. I can't wait to get it tho when i put cold ass water plus ice in it it hit's sooooo smooth and it's almost refreshing.The more ice the better but not too much. It get's me high off the first big ass hit most the time . If not then the second time will get me.
Old 09-18-2005, 04:34 AM
Seed

Default Blunts, then bong, then pipe, occasional joint

Blunts, what can i say about them... hmm.... AWESOME! Nothing better than cruising and smoking some Peach or Strawberry blunts. Now people will say "Your going to get busted blah blah blah". The key is not to stop, not to open the windows, HOTBOX THAT SHIT, and dont get all freaked out when some car gets behind you when your going 20 in a 40, just pull over and let them pass!

If anyone is in Austin, then they know about Westlake and the amazing routes to take a a blunt or 2 with. We are talking a huge neigborhood with 3 million dollars plus homes, neighborhood security guards that dont give a shit, and will smoke with ya even and the tranquil trees and hills that have given me a couple theories,

1) Going on curved roads that are hilly, makes you 2X higher as the car goes up and down the sloaps (still needs more experiments)

2) Radio Towers with the blinking lights scare the shit outta me. (proven fact, anything red and flashing)

Hmm.... bongs... Nothing to clean after your done, and just a purified since of stoned-ness.

Pipes, nimble, quick to hit, quick to load, get full sence of taste (i smoke out of pipe when i have really good bud)

Joints, in my opionion a tad bit messy, and ive never been a fan of joint roaches.

Old 11-02-2005, 01:04 AM
A New Sprout

Depends on what kind of smoking I wish to do.

If it's the one quick hit and then off to bed or getting a friend max ripped then the glass bong is the choice.
But if the situation calls for sharing with a few friends someplace in public then a bag of 4 inch joints is the thing..
It always brings smiles to their faces to see 6 or 10 4 inch joints in a bag I have noticed.
Old 11-02-2005, 03:42 PM
A New Sprout

Wink Glass Bong, blunt,pipe,joint

My taste and style changes with time.

However, a water bong will probably always be number 1 on my list. Blunts and pipes running a close race. Rarely smoke joints tho. A blunt is a great high and alone will last a good while. Usually putting it out half way. Metal pipes I don't care for. They are way more harsh then a glass spoon. Glass pipes aren't the smoothest smoke but they are somewhat more enjoyable then a metal for sure. I've found that the ash on a joint falls off a lot easier then the ash on a blunt so I will roll a blunt if there is a good drive in store. Joints just seem to tiny to hold on to especially when it gets to the roach.

My favorite right now is my new glass bong. Throw some ice cold water in the bottom and load that bitch up with ice and you won't feel a thing, except hitting the floor after you exhale. she's a beauty thats for damn sure. Haven't had her for very long and she's got all my friends totally fucked up to the max!! It's a beautiful thing.

I'm come to find I like busting a cigar instead of blunt wraps. They suddently seem much more easier to roll up and they don't rip as easy as the soaked down wraps. They are almost "to wet" to roll up and will tear way to easily. Busting a nice peach white owl phillie and loading er' up with some sweet mary-jane. Mmmmmm, a excellent thing.

PeAcE
Old 12-27-2005, 04:16 AM
1.21 JIGGAWATTS OF POWER

Current Mood:
Style: Evil

Its been 9 months can we get a new sticky poll webby ya slacka

Some days it feels like I'm watching a house on fire and one idiot wants to put it out with a machine gun. The other one wants to use grenades. And I'm standing there with a bucket of water and they look at me like I'm crazy.

[url] 1:23 PM <Weedgrl> I'll throw this computer on the GROUND!!
XXX
Old 12-27-2005, 04:56 AM
Administrator

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 1

Current Mood:

Well......Stash
There is a reason this thread is stickied. #1 reason is not to have new members post over and over again, "What is your favorite way of Smoking" or something similar. Now for a new sticky? If you start a poll that is a common asked question, I may sticky it

Web420 < Joints always 1st
Old 01-02-2006, 06:51 PM
A New Sprout

Current Mood:
Smoke

Joint is the way to go!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 09:18 PM
In the Veg Cycle

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 2

Current Mood:

i wish i could vote again. I forked out the loot, and picked up a Super Vapezilla a few months back. This Vape got voted Vape of the year high times in 2005 (for what thats worth). I gotta tell ya, I love it. the taste of this unit is unmatched. I was in love with the volcano, but opted to go with the SuperVapezilla and couldn't be happier.
Old 02-19-2006, 10:40 PM
Account Suspended

Current Mood:

My name says it all lol.
Old 02-21-2006, 12:35 AM
A New Sprout

i like bongs and bowls but a joint is the quickest way to my heart.