Go Back   420 Genetics > Cultivation Forums > Harvesting, Curing & Processing
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Harvesting, Curing & Processing Discuss Different Methods Here!

Old 09-25-2010, 11:52 AM
Banned

Current Mood:
Default About trichomes

Some of my buds are having trichomes at the top.This is the first time I have come across this and not sure what to do.I also want to know where the trichomes are exactly located in the plants and also when I can be sure that my buds are ready to harvest?
Old 11-09-2010, 09:55 AM
Seed

Default trichomes

tbh mate ive always thought the more trichomes the better, im pretty sure its the trichomes that contain thc. If u use a jewlers loup u can see them clearer, the best time to crop ur bud is when most of your trichomes are cloudy white and a few have yurned orange. The ones that turn orange are thc that has turned to cbn. X
Old 11-09-2010, 02:12 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 7

Current Mood:
Style: Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by johard59 View Post
Some of my buds are having trichomes at the top.This is the first time I have come across this and not sure what to do.I also want to know where the trichomes are exactly located in the plants and also when I can be sure that my buds are ready to harvest?
not sure if your talking about Trich's or fox tails sound like you do not now the names all that well. the trichromes are not in the plants!! its the frost you see on the outside of the plant the real sticky frost on the buds and some leaves. you should get a small mag glass or mini microscope and you look closely at the thrichromes the actually look like mushrooms up close all throughout the flower time there clear near the end they start turning cloudy most people like to wait till some turn a Amber color for a more sedative effect. but try not to go past 25-30% because it will start to degrade.
any pics one good pic and people will chime in and help you out kinda need to see it to tell you what to do.

Old 11-09-2010, 02:38 PM
Diogenes Reincarnate

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 1

LMAO, Johard is not going to reply. He was banned for spamming a glass blower site, ridiculous redundant posts like "Does MMJ help with Genital Warts", registered here speaking perfect English, and on GK claimed he was from Germany, spoke crappy German until a couple of us spoke it back to him, then he disappeared. ROFL.

Just take moment and read his post. He doesn't know what trichomes are, but he has them on the top of the plants. ????????
"I desire knowledge by nature", the words of Aristotle, my nature is not to hate you. So I try to put myself in the depths of the other man, peace to my brother man, in search of my place in this world to discover man, DAMN check out the colors man...
Old 11-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 7

Current Mood:
Style: Green
Thumbs up see ya

he did sound like he had no clue what he was talking about!!!
some people are just fucking stupid. glad you guys are ontop of these loosers.

Old 02-01-2011, 12:10 AM
A New Sprout

Default Rock juice hurts trichromes?

I read that products like rock juice make your buds bigger, but reduces the amount of trichromes... so your worse off over all

what say you pro-growers about rock juice ?