Go Back   420 Genetics > The Daily Chronic > Cannabis News, Laws & Politics
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Cannabis News, Laws & Politics Discuss Current News, Politics & Security & Legal Issues Here

Old 12-26-2011, 05:00 AM
A New Sprout

Default saudi police nab big drug haul

a few days ago saudi drug police nabbed smugglers with 5 tons of hashish 50 kilos of heroin and 80 million speed pills...captagone...plus 3 million dollars in cash....together with an arrest of 230 people....smugglers came in from the yemen in huge trucks of contruction materials....so the customs let them through and the smuglers were very happy to meet at the distribution point to meet with the dealers with cash in hand to recieve thier dope::....not knowing ofcourse that the haul was tracked by satallite to the location of the meet.....then they pounced on them with machine guns choppers and some gun fire was exchanged with 3 deaths....now them guys can expect sentences from the death penalty to 25 years jail....and to tell you the truth they deserve it cos this speed is causing much problems in the country with school kids hooked on the stuff....this new drug czar we have is a guy trained in the usa by the dea and he has revamped the whole drug force by new ones with all the sophisticated technology......and for the past 2 years hash prices have gone up in saudi by 50 percent and what is sold is grarbage as the smuggler routes from yemen ....which is the main one...has been blocked real good.....all my friends that smoke hash are having a very hard time scoring anything smokable.....
Old 12-26-2011, 01:56 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 7

Current Mood:
Style: Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by abonawas View Post
a few days ago saudi drug police nabbed smugglers with 5 tons of hashish 50 kilos of heroin and 80 million speed pills...captagone...plus 3 million dollars in cash....together with an arrest of 230 people....smugglers came in from the yemen in huge trucks of contruction materials....so the customs let them through and the smuglers were very happy to meet at the distribution point to meet with the dealers with cash in hand to recieve thier dope::....not knowing ofcourse that the haul was tracked by satallite to the location of the meet.....then they pounced on them with machine guns choppers and some gun fire was exchanged with 3 deaths....now them guys can expect sentences from the death penalty to 25 years jail....and to tell you the truth they deserve it cos this speed is causing much problems in the country with school kids hooked on the stuff....this new drug czar we have is a guy trained in the usa by the dea and he has revamped the whole drug force by new ones with all the sophisticated technology......and for the past 2 years hash prices have gone up in saudi by 50 percent and what is sold is grarbage as the smuggler routes from yemen ....which is the main one...has been blocked real good.....all my friends that smoke hash are having a very hard time scoring anything smokable.....
the Hash should be a slap on the wrist its not harmful unless the smugglers add stuff into the hash. i heard of it being mixed with a little Opium..
but Heroin and Speed are killers surprised there is not a crystal meth prob if people like speed. Heroin is the worst it will take the average citizen, a millionare wall st. lawer, or even a doctor that drug will completely rip there live's apart and you can only hide the addiction for a short period of time. then it all comes out cause you start looking sick ..
i no from experience its a demon in powder form.

Old 12-26-2011, 02:42 PM
A New Sprout

yes heroin is indeed a demon and hence judges have no mercy for smuglers or dealers but users are given a chance 1st time to get medical help to clean out and 2nd chance a long sentence to really clean out....the hash here is shit stuff....all coming from afghanistan via yemen.....but now its real tight....dealers have resorted to having people ceoss the yemen borders on foot carrying hash in rucksacks.....only to have the cops waiting for them ...some get through but very few and some get scared and just throw the stuff in the deseert and walk back....one guy recently got caught trying to enter using a hangglider....hell what people are willing to do for the dollar huh...
Old 12-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 

Current Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abonawas View Post
yes heroin is indeed a demon and hence judges have no mercy for smuglers or dealers but users are given a chance 1st time to get medical help to clean out and 2nd chance a long sentence to really clean out....the hash here is shit stuff....all coming from afghanistan via yemen.....but now its real tight....dealers have resorted to having people ceoss the yemen borders on foot carrying hash in rucksacks.....only to have the cops waiting for them ...some get through but very few and some get scared and just throw the stuff in the deseert and walk back....one guy recently got caught trying to enter using a hangglider....hell what people are willing to do for the dollar huh...
that is crazy but like you said people will do some fuct up shit over money.
in my opinion that afghan hash shit sucks i can get 4oz. sticks with a gold leaf stamp on the block for $300 but its just crap my kief or extracts would blow it away the THC and cannibinoid levels must be low i have some diesel rite now that is hands down better then that brown crap.
if you have not already then you need to try some real nice Oils, BHO, QWISO, Budder.

i got some QWISO now that is awesome 1 small hit will burn you up it hits hard then about 10min. later its like a more body high sets in very nice high. and the extract last a while since a tiny bit gets you ripped!! basically a piece the size of a drop of water will plow me in. this is a pic of what i have been smoking on.

and these pics are just random great quality hash's and extracts....
this first pic is almost like my run.

these are different types BHO, Dry sieve all rolled into a ball. and the black temple balls look like it was kief rolled into a ball of hash.

these are BHO clear amber rock candy, wax, and some whipped into Budder

all this hash was made by growers just like us. there is just so many different methods you could use for all kinds of extracts

Old 12-27-2011, 04:15 PM
In the Veg Cycle

Current Mood:

I've made bubble hash twice and it's great. I've been smoking Medicine Man, bubble hash, and tobacco spliffs the last few days and they are awesome.

Old 12-28-2011, 08:35 AM
A New Sprout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta-9 View Post
that is crazy but like you said people will do some fuct up shit over money.
in my opinion that afghan hash shit sucks i can get 4oz. sticks with a gold leaf stamp on the block for $300 but its just crap my kief or extracts would blow it away the THC and cannibinoid levels must be low i have some diesel rite now that is hands down better then that brown crap.
if you have not already then you need to try some real nice Oils, BHO, QWISO, Budder.

i got some QWISO now that is awesome 1 small hit will burn you up it hits hard then about 10min. later its like a more body high sets in very nice high. and the extract last a while since a tiny bit gets you ripped!! basically a piece the size of a drop of water will plow me in. this is a pic of what i have been smoking on.

and these pics are just random great quality hash's and extracts....
this first pic is almost like my run.

these are different types BHO, Dry sieve all rolled into a ball. and the black temple balls look like it was kief rolled into a ball of hash.

these are BHO clear amber rock candy, wax, and some whipped into Budder

all this hash was made by growers just like us. there is just so many different methods you could use for all kinds of extracts
man that stuff you have there is amazing...god i wish i could do stuff like that....dude you should be setting up a college of sorts with courses into strains and crosses indoor and outdoor cultivations as well as all the rest of the stuff....a lot of us growers out there need to polish up and aquire more knowlege with live onhand demostrations......thanks for the great pics.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:10 PM
1.21 JIGGAWATTS OF POWER

Current Mood:
Style: Evil

i wonder if that is my earwax at the bottom i have sold to denver relief

Some days it feels like I'm watching a house on fire and one idiot wants to put it out with a machine gun. The other one wants to use grenades. And I'm standing there with a bucket of water and they look at me like I'm crazy.

[url] 1:23 PM <Weedgrl> I'll throw this computer on the GROUND!!
XXX
Old 12-29-2011, 02:12 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month

Current Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
i wonder if that is my earwax at the bottom i have sold to denver relief
if it is yours that stuff looks great!! now is earwax and Budder the same.. what is the difference between untouched BHO and Budder or earwax i mean it is just whipped BHO correct?
does it make it more potent or just easier to handle. i have tried to make it but i whipped and whipped but it never fully made it..

you must have a sweet grow setup to produce enough to make and sell earwax or any extracts plus a few thousand med MJ Capsules a week to the dispensary. do you turn all your buds into hash of some form?

Old 12-29-2011, 07:12 PM
1.21 JIGGAWATTS OF POWER

Current Mood:
Style: Evil

yes wax and butter are the same...difference is the refinement process...makes it easier to handle and more bag appeal.....
Yes we use all our bud to make hash...

Some days it feels like I'm watching a house on fire and one idiot wants to put it out with a machine gun. The other one wants to use grenades. And I'm standing there with a bucket of water and they look at me like I'm crazy.

[url] 1:23 PM <Weedgrl> I'll throw this computer on the GROUND!!
XXX
Old 12-30-2011, 01:00 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month

Current Mood:
Thumbs up

thats awesome you must be rocking that shit

what type of strains do you usually like to grow?
i have tried a few times to whip my BHO into Wax but it just did not turn. is there better bud to use when making it i been told Indica's make great Wax but when i tried to do that it still would not turn it to Wax. i tried to do it with a heavy pin i had, i have thought about using a drill to i seen it on you tube but the people making the killer looking shit on there are just using a small metal rod or the corner of a razor they whip and whip and all of a sudden it starts to clump and come together and it turn's into Wax very fast at the end its cool to watch it being made. i only wish i new how to truly make it.