Go Back   420 Genetics > Cultivation Forums > Indoor Cultivation > Micro Growing
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2009, 06:21 PM
A New Sprout

Well I'm planning to grow two plants guys probability dictates I should at the very least have one female... sorry Im stoned as fuck the probably made no sense.

I plan to LST one plant in like a spiral or whatever and the other plant I will SCROG then ill see which one I like better for future grows in my limited space. I'm probably going to wait until my plants fill about half the pot before I switch to 12/12. Does that sound good?

Thank you for all your positive feedback. Hopefully in a few months I'll be able to have some pics of some really nice buds to put in this thread.

Also on another site I go on for this shit they told me to switch my soil and actually gave me a really informative response as to why not to use mg. I'll post it here if anyone wants to see it.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:05 PM
A New Sprout

So I got some socket splitters yesterday and doubled my lighting (well I would have but one of my bulbs broke so I'll have to take care of that later) My plants are doing pretty well for the most part. I'm wondering id I should start training them yet or switch to 12/12 for sexing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I transplanted all of my plants into bigger pots today. Also a new sprout came up in one of the pots that I had planted two seeds in about 3 weeks ago when I started the grow so I moved the new addition into a small plastic container to see how it goes.

This plant was one of my healthier ones early on and then just started getting really droopy. The leaves still feel healthy they just all sag and the nodes are super super close to eachother

The newest addition (sorry for the low quality picture)

probably my favorite and most healthy plant.

This is my second favorite plant. I accidentally tore one of the lower fan leaves a couple days ago but it's doing fine.

This is the plant that has been "sick" It's still growing. the nodes are pretty spaced out but it's growing a lot each day.

But yeah these pictures are from yesterday and already from the extra light my plants have grown so much today. I should be putting up some more pics in about a week or maybe even sooner depending on their progress.