Go Back   420 Genetics > Cultivation Forums > Indoor Cultivation > Micro Growing
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2007, 05:43 PM
A New Sprout

mj nice 1 !

nice budsites ! what size tub u using migrow ? What they smell like ? are the 2 small plants u hope 2 get 30 g from the same pheno ?
Old 07-17-2007, 02:23 PM
A New Sprout

Current Mood:

looking good migrow. like to see alot of buds in little spaces
kepp it up

DIV
Old 07-17-2007, 03:32 PM
Amber Trichomes

Current Mood:
Style: Default Blue

Alas Migro is keeping a low profile atm, I'd appreciate him popping in. I hoe everything's fine there.
TF1 #500
Old 12-05-2007, 01:03 PM
In the Veg Cycle

Current Mood:

Well...I'm back from the dead with a new lease of life! The 3 plants you see in the pics before finished nicely...I dont remember the exact yield but it was in the region of just under 2OZ. Then I proceeded to take clones from my mums and fuck them up big style with neglect. I was going through a bit of a tough time. So basically I got some crappy fluffy buds last time round and destroyed my Sadhu mums...I decided that rather than try to save the sadhus i would just kill off the strain and start over. I also grew out the jamaican Sunshine..not very well i may add but we managed to get about a half oscar off her. We didn't really like the high too much though (its still a great strain though...potent and hardy and smells wonderfull) and it wasn't such good relief for my fiancee's chronic pain so we aren't going to keep these genetics. We decided to go with some lowrider 2's for this grow so we bought 10 and they went into soil 16 days ago. I will show pics and update in a new thread.

To the guy who asked about the phenos on the two Sadhu's they were very similar in appearance as are most Sadhus (not much variance in size and shape in this strain) But from what I notice some plants are stickier, more fruity and more potent so yes it was different phenos. I am definately going to be buying another bag...the mandala genetics are top notch.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Amber Trichomes

Current Mood:
Style: Default Blue

Hi back there Migro I think starting a completely new grow isn't a bad thing at all. I have myself thrown a lot of plants out already. Glad the Sadhus worked and sry the JS didn't. But can you tell me a bit more? How was the head? Did you experience trippy psychoactivity, or is it only me with my ingesting of it?

Don
TF1 #500
Old 12-05-2007, 05:58 PM
In the Veg Cycle

Current Mood:

Yes it was trippy psychedelic experience which we both quite like but we both found it very difficult to focus on one thing...very scatter brained experience...stupid feeling a bit like being drunk but we were both happy, we didnt feel like uncomfortable or paranoid or anything.... a very good experience but just not what we are after.The Sadhu was also a very trippy plant but more able to focus on whatever I am doing rather than having thoughts all over the place like the JS. The JS is pretty good for sex though lol. Oh and the GF had to smoke an awful lot to use it a relief for her chronic pain unlike the sadhu. She describes it like "it doesnt put up a wall to the pain like the Sadhu, just makes the pain a bit easier to handle because the brain spins so much you forget it sometimes" The Sadhu took her pain almost completely nad when she smoked it every day she rarely had trouble.

Last edited by MigrowGrower; 12-05-2007 at 06:07 PM.