Go Back   420 Genetics > Cultivation Forums > Indoor Cultivation > Micro Growing
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2008, 01:35 PM
In the Veg Cycle

Current Mood:

I cut down 2 of the little branches yesterday from the JS for some rec smoke. I quick dried it and am please to say that after two "2 skinner" spliffs not heavily packed I was absolutely blitzed!!!! My body was totally locked in position and my head was spinning at 100mph. I consumed some alcohol along with it but it was only 2 small shots of Glenfiddich on the rocks.

Trics on her are still clear too so theres still a way to go. I think I may have hit on a killer pheno potency wise and that a reveg may be in order She is fattening up very quickly too. No pics as of now but I'll try to get some done tonight after my poker session and expand on my thoughts regarding my JS girl. The LR2 is coming along very nicely too
=
MG
Old 01-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Amber Trichomes

Current Mood:
Style: Default Blue

You're lucky to have found such a specimen. My wife says she smells like rhubarb btw. The JS is a good plant to reveg. I have mine for almost one year now and saved her through reveg. Let me know when you need some pollen for an F2, I'm currently rooting some males for pollen production.
TF1 #500
Old 01-13-2008, 12:23 PM
In the Veg Cycle

Current Mood:

Here are the pics from last night as promised from last night.

First the potent JS minus a little more buddage. Still a few weeks to go here I reckon but fattening up nicely and doing very well considering she was grown 12/12 from seed.

Now here is the big LR2 day 56 from seed.

The bottom four branches pollinated and calyxes are swelling although I notice my half hearted first attempt at pollination was maybe a little rushed and I may not get as many seeds as I hoped for because I think I missed a bunch of stipules on the top buds The two very lowest branches got removed so it's not complete but as you can see it is swelling up very nicely. Trics are beggining to cloud but I'm going to go for 50/50 cloudy/amber so I reckon shes gonna go a little more than the 60 days advertised. Maybe a week longer or something, we shall see. If she goes as long as I think then I think shes gonna thicken up quite some more as she is getting visibly thicker by the day.

I didnt bother to include pics of the remaining LR2 or the Sadhus as there isnt much to see there. I will include a seperate diary on the Sadhu's and the other LR2 will produce us some more seeds. If I can get about 50 seeds I will be happy as this will be enough to plant 4 beans every 3 weeks which should leave us with a plant or two to harvest every 3 weeks before buying another pack of F1's. These are definately great little plants for anyone wanting to be self sufficient and dont believe the lowryder myths of non-potency, low yields and crappy flavour because I see no evidence of any of these things with these LR2's. The taste and smell great, a lovely fruity smell with a spicy taste just like the Sadhu (sometimes I wonder if there is a relation) and excellent resin production. My plant hasnt been in great health and is still going to yield fairly well in a 5L pot under CFL for her circumstances as you can see by the pic. In an 8-10L pot with good care I have seen 2oz plants under HPS and I will improve on yield when I get to know her better.

Don, I may take you up on the offer of some JS pollen. Let me know when its ready. Do you want some LR2 pollen to mess about with? Or are you like me and would rather wait for a few F2's? I also recently discovered that seeds are actually LEGAL here in Sweden. It turns out they changed the law here regarding seeds in 2004 and that my wife was unaware of the change. Unfortunately germination is still a very serious crime here...

MG
Old 01-14-2008, 04:30 PM
Amber Trichomes

Current Mood:

That's an impressive result for 12/12 from start. Ty for the pollen offer, but I'm already messing around with 2 - 3 different pollen donors atm., so I don't want things to get too complicated. On the other hand, maybe an autoflowering version of the JS for outdoor - tempting?
TF1 #500
Old 01-15-2008, 11:22 AM
In the Veg Cycle

Current Mood:

Ok your on! Tonight I will pollinate a little of the JS plant with the LR #2 pollen I have in the freezer. I will send you all the seeds that result for an outdoor grow.
Hopefully you can find an autoflowering male and female in that bunch.

Regarding the JS 12/12 from seed also remember that I have removed 6-8 branches from her already too so yes she is performing very well considering.

She really is a gem of a plant to grow and doesnt need too much attention.

I checked the trics on the lowryder today which is day 58 from seed. Trics are about 95% cloudy now so she will be coming down any day I reckon. As soon as I get a hint of amber I will cut her down as she already provides a very heavy "stone" in the back of the head a bit like good hash and we dont want too much "body" to go with that. Otherwise my wife will zombified by her meds lol and our family doesnt need that.

She (the lowryder not the wife lol) is great as she is and is very potent even though we cut her early and she has only been curing about a week.

MG
Old 01-16-2008, 08:07 AM
In the Veg Cycle

Current Mood:

I pollinated her last night. We shall have seeds soon if all went well
Old 01-16-2008, 11:33 AM
Amber Trichomes

Current Mood:

Just imagine the possibilities for outdoor. Put 'em out in May, already a few weeks old, and start harvesting in June. All that can be done when my deers are not hungry, and no one is already looking for cannabis plants in the forest.

Do you remember when organix made a joke about us developing a strain together? We're pretty close at it.

Do you ever look at the shoutbox?
TF1 #500
Old 01-16-2008, 03:59 PM
In the Veg Cycle

Current Mood:

yeah I remember that joke lol and yeah now things are heading that way. No I dont look at the shoutbox so often...why?
Old 01-16-2008, 05:07 PM
Amber Trichomes

Current Mood:

Because I'm always shouting at you
TF1 #500
Old 01-18-2008, 10:19 AM
In the Veg Cycle

Current Mood:

The main Cola of the big LR2 was harvested today and hung in my drying box. It could have maybe gone a bit longer but we need the bud. Trics were about totally cloudy.
The four lower branches are left until seeds mature. All in all I am very impressed with this strain as it produces excellent quality buddage in lightning quick time. TY JointDoctor!

frosty, dense, very sticky, potent, wonderful smelling and tasting and grown under flourescent lighting

Last edited by MigrowGrower; 01-18-2008 at 10:25 AM.