Go Back   420 Genetics > Cultivation Forums > Indoor Cultivation > Micro Growing
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-05-2009, 11:36 PM
Don de Marco's Avatar
Don de Marco Don de Marco is offline
Amber Trichomes
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,843
Country:
Current Mood:
Style: Default Blue
Default Announcing: The last Appartment Grow

In about 6 - 8 weeks I'll do my last indoor run here. I tear down my cab from new venture and am going to use the bits - except the light.
I'll build a similar cab like that with the dimensions 68 cm x 85 cm x 60 cm (H x W x D)


The light'll probably be three 105 W and I'll probably grow out a few of my Ethiopian Sunshines in a micro bed under 12/12 from seed. They should finish by the end of july then.

I'm making just a few sketches now, because I still have plenty of time.
__________________
Raping Cheese
TF1 #500
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-05-2009, 11:42 PM
TangleWeed's Avatar
TangleWeed TangleWeed is offline
A New Sprout
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wherever I am
Posts: 159
Country:
Current Mood:
Style: Green
Thumbs up

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-06-2009, 03:09 AM
radracer's Avatar
radracer radracer is offline
In the Veg Cycle
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 352
Country:
Current Mood:
Default

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-06-2009, 10:33 AM
Don de Marco's Avatar
Don de Marco Don de Marco is offline
Amber Trichomes
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,843
Country:
Current Mood:
Style: Default Blue
Default

Pictured above is not the cab I'm going to use. I'm going to dis-assemble this one. The new one has to be shorter, since it has to fit under my bureau.

We're moving out this summer, but I have to keep my supply.

I'll use this lamps btw.
__________________
Raping Cheese
TF1 #500

Last edited by Don de Marco; 03-06-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Useless's Avatar
Useless Useless is offline
Diogenes Reincarnate

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 1

 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Gilligan's Island
Posts: 1,933
Country:
Default

Hey I dont have to wear Leiderhosen to pull a chair for this one do I DDM? Damn things are always riding up choking the junk! HAHAHAHAHA....

Who wants a beer? The keg of Leffe is tapped.....
__________________
"I desire knowledge by nature", the words of Aristotle, my nature is not to hate you. So I try to put myself in the depths of the other man, peace to my brother man, in search of my place in this world to discover man, DAMN check out the colors man...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-06-2009, 07:36 PM
Edward Scissorhash's Avatar
Edward Scissorhash Edward Scissorhash is offline
In the Veg Cycle

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 1

 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The Summit
Posts: 455
Country:
Current Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless
Hey I dont have to wear Leiderhosen to pull a chair for this one do I DDM? Damn things are always riding up choking the junk! HAHAHAHAHA....

Who wants a beer? The keg of Leffe is tapped.....
Ohhhhhhh, meeeeee,meeeeee,meeeeee!!!
Those the eiko bulbs, ddm??
__________________
"well....we need better estimates...we have no idea how much oil is coming out....."
Lisa Jackson, obama's EPA administrator. good work america, vote in a dipshit dumber than the fucking tool before him......
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Don de Marco's Avatar
Don de Marco Don de Marco is offline
Amber Trichomes
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,843
Country:
Current Mood:
Style: Default Blue
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Scissorhash
Ohhhhhhh, meeeeee,meeeeee,meeeeee!!!
Those the eiko bulbs, ddm??
Sorry, don't know about the brand yet. Anything wrong with them?

I looked for a source to get them inconspicious. They're not labelled for growing, that's important for me. Anything wrong with them?

300 W should do the trick anyway. I'm probably growing into July here, which is the hottest month, so that's the cheapest way to grow without a cool tube.
__________________
Raping Cheese
TF1 #500
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-06-2009, 10:06 PM
TangleWeed's Avatar
TangleWeed TangleWeed is offline
A New Sprout
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wherever I am
Posts: 159
Country:
Current Mood:
Style: Green
mj

You see "Things" clearly, Don de Marco..........

Mer Cí, Beau Coup...........TW
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-15-2009, 08:20 AM
<CANTTHINKOFAUSERNAME>'s Avatar
<CANTTHINKOFAUSERNAME> <CANTTHINKOFAUSERNAME> is offline
A New Sprout
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: WITH THE BUDS!!!
Posts: 140
Country:
Current Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don de Marco View Post
In about 6 - 8 weeks I'll do my last indoor run here. I tear down my cab from new venture and am going to use the bits - except the light.
I'll build a similar cab like that with the dimensions 68 cm x 85 cm x 60 cm (H x W x D)

The light'll probably be three 105 W and I'll probably grow out a few of my Ethiopian Sunshines in a micro bed under 12/12 from seed. They should finish by the end of july then.

I'm making just a few sketches now, because I still have plenty of time.
hey Don, i hope this isnt the last we gonna see of ya brother. lol i did read correctly. but the thread title made me think..... last grow ??

been busy myself with a new cab, ill post pics later today.

from seed in a microbed?ay? how will that work?...... how far apart do you plant the seeds? will you be kulling the males?

good luck my friend CTOAUN
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-15-2009, 05:33 PM
Don de Marco's Avatar
Don de Marco Don de Marco is offline
Amber Trichomes
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,843
Country:
Current Mood:
Style: Default Blue
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by <CANTTHINKOFAUSERNAME> View Post
hey Don, i hope this isnt the last we gonna see of ya brother. lol i did read correctly. but the thread title made me think..... last grow ??

been busy myself with a new cab, ill post pics later today.

from seed in a microbed?ay? how will that work?...... how far apart do you plant the seeds? will you be kulling the males?

good luck my friend CTOAUN
Just relocating, tomorrow I probably will get the needed pieces. I still have plenty of time though!
__________________
Raping Cheese
TF1 #500
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright (c) 2005 - 2013 420Genetics.com - All Rights Reserved
Page generated in 0.14942 seconds with 24 queries