Go Back   420 Genetics > Cultivation Forums > Strains & Crosses > Breeding Forum
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Breeding Forum Discuss Your Breeding Tactics Here

Old 06-25-2010, 03:04 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 7

Current Mood:
Style: Green
Talking

here are some pics im guessing i am around 4 weeks into flower. i wish i waited till the buds got bigger to polly it just seems i will not get many seeds from each plant. but if i want i can always make lots of F2s of whatever cross if i wanted. i just let it happen naturally once the male opened i just let it fly. i am thinking that the buds would have been bigger for the polly if they were under proper light. cause the buds were small when pollinated so far it looks like 50-100 seeds per plant unless the bud bulks up and forms more seeds. 50-100 seeds is what i got off 1 lower branch last time i made seeds.
but oh well it was this or shut down till fall. sucks i could not clone the female WD x DC it has a great growth pattern but very little side growth to clone so i am gonna re-veg it. there very close nodes all the way up looks like it could make 1 big cola under some good light and with a bigger pot. i managed to get 3 clones off the OD s1 there small so wee will see might have to do some re-vegging there.

Old 07-09-2010, 02:30 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 

Current Mood:
mj

here are some more pics not much has changed except the calyx's are getting fat from the seeds. some plants are lightly seeded and some are loaded. i am only expecting maybe 50-100 seeds from each plant. because the buds were small when they got pollinated. last time i pollied good sized puffs of white hairs and i got maybe 500+ just from 4 lower branches on a plant. i used a Q-Tip to rub the pollen onto the 4 side shoots and about 2 hours later i sprayed them down good with water to wash away any extra pollen and put them back into the room with the rest of the plants.
i got maybe 1 or 2 seeds in the main cola but nothing serious. but this time i will at least have enough to make some lots and lots of F2's if the strain shows signs of being a keeper and i can selectively inbreed it for any traits i seem to like about the strain/pheno.
first off the is the group of the seeded plants i have some lights off due to heat in both my tents. and the other pics are of the seeded buds and a couple full plant shots.

Last edited by Delta-9; 07-09-2010 at 02:43 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:41 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month

Current Mood:
mj

here are some current pics of some clones being rooted with nowhere to go. lol
my mothers and the seeded plants i got going.
i can see some of the pods are split and some seeds look brown on some of the plants. as far as i no it takes 4-6 weeks to get fully mature seeds.
i think i might have to keep them in there longer than that because of the light levels. here are some pics from this morning.

Old 07-20-2010, 02:24 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month

Current Mood:
Cool

well some of the plants already have seeds ready to fall out of the pods. so i collected them and i will leave the rest another week or two to fully mature.
the seeds are looking good nice hard brown seeds with black markings.

Old 07-28-2010, 02:25 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month

Current Mood:
Thumbs up seeds are ready for harvest

well i cut all the plants down a few days ago!! i collected a bunch of seeds but i still have another Dab and ESP to go threw, and 2 KKSC. i am gonna give some of the seeds to someone to test for me since i do not have the time or space to grow them out currently. but i expect there should be some Dank phenos in some of these crosses. here is what i collected so far. whatever strains turn out the best will be made into F2's and while i make the F2s i will make some BX1's
so here is what i got so far. and here are the names i gave them so far they might change after i see how they grow what they smell like.

Dabney Blu x (Wonder Diesel x Deep Chunk)= Deep Blu Diesel
E.S.P x (Wonder Diesel x Deep Chunk)= East Side Chem Diesel
OD x (Wonder Diesel x Deep Chunk)= Wrecking Ball Dieselv1
ODs1 x (Wonder Diesel x Deep Chunk)= Wrecking Ball Dieselv2
pre98 Bubba Kush x (Wonder Diesel x Deep Chunk)=Bubba chunk Diesel
KKSC x (Wonder Diesel x Deep Chunk)= WonderBerry Diesel
Wonder Diesel x Deep Chunk F2s

Last edited by Delta-9; 08-28-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 02:13 PM
A New Sprout

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 2

oooh i needed to bump this topic,,i see!!
DW X DC,,how nice 2 see them in a garden

greets,
D
Old 08-02-2010, 02:32 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month

Current Mood:
Talking finished seeds

well here is what i got for seeds!! i got allot of little white seeds i believe it to be from the low light levels. but i got allot of nice dark hard seeds to. i still have to look threw more of the KKSC for seeds i did half and stopped. one good thing is every plant i collected the seeds from gave me enough finger hash to get torn up. here is a pic i am germ testing them. after the pics i put 6 of each instead of 2 LOL i have to leave the baggies open for another week then i can store them. and i think the leftover material will make some great hash.

Old 08-05-2010, 01:50 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month

Current Mood:
Cool

pics from this morning the ones that do not have a root are cracked and have a small white root ready to pop. i am gonna plant them and search for a nice fem keeper there all mixed up but i dont care i think they all have potential. i have been seeing a KKSC x Deep Chunk cross they keep putting in high times its a great looking pheno i would love something close to that.
i still have 4 of each in another paper towel that i started a couple days after these ones. i will see how those do soon but them i am just gonna toss i do not have the room for that many plants.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month

Current Mood:
Cool

i got 2 people testing my new crosses. Mcfarmer has all 7 crosses popping he will be putting up pics once things are established, and my buddy popped 3 Deep Blu Diesel and got all of them growing. 2 are very strong and vigorous and one is lagging behind there about 2 weeks old. they were started under a 70w HPS but he switched to a Fluro 2400 lumens even tho it is allot less lumens then the 70w but the plants are growing better under the Fluro guess its the blue spectrum. here are some pics of mine then his mine were started a week or two before his but they have been off to the side so they have not done much growing now i got a light rite on them and there starting to grow better.
Pic# 1 are mine it a mix of all the crosses but there not labeled.
the rest are my buddy's his really reminds me of the WD x DC