Go Back   420 Genetics > Cultivation Forums > Strains & Crosses > Breeding Forum
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Breeding Forum Discuss Your Breeding Tactics Here

Old 12-30-2011, 03:47 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 7

Current Mood:
Style: Green
mj PCP (Plum Crazy Purple)

so far i only got 6 fems 3 from the last grow and 3 this grow. but so far 5 out of 6 were very Purple and there is one now that is green but may color later into flower like the last run same thing happened it purped out but real late into flower 2 were purp from the start like 2 of these new ones and the green pheno turned near the end.
funny its similar to last time i grew them i got a green plant that turned into a purple plant. then i had 2 complete Purple buds colored from the very start one Indica dominant the other Sativa.
same deal this run there is a Indica dom and a Sativa dom.
but the Indica looks allot better this run way more frosty nicer color very dense buds real earthy hashy smell possible its more potent.
then the Sativa its way more purple leaves and all not to frosty at all but it smells so good its fruity with other smells i cannot describe.
i also want to continue to work the strain but it seems the F3's i got hear are the ticket its been a pretty stable strain with the dark Purple that the majority of plants turn. so i really do not want to cross it any further instead i was thinking of taking more of the F2's i got and making a shitload of F3's it may not work out the way i want but i can always find a F3 male and female both with solid purp genetics making a F4 i hope carry's on the traits of these F3's there great such a solid Purple plant IMO it beats out HR Black Rose for looks and potency.

the 2 of them together 5 weeks of flower

here are some pics of the Sativa pheno at about 5 weeks of flower....

my favorite the Indica Pheno

Old 12-30-2011, 05:51 PM
A New Sprout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta-9 View Post
so far i only got 6 fems 3 from the last grow and 3 this grow. but so far 5 out of 6 were very Purple and there is one now that is green but may color later into flower like the last run same thing happened it purped out but real late into flower 2 were purp from the start like 2 of these new ones and the green pheno turned near the end.
funny its similar to last time i grew them i got a green plant that turned into a purple plant. then i had 2 complete Purple buds colored from the very start one Indica dominant the other Sativa.
same deal this run there is a Indica dom and a Sativa dom.
but the Indica looks allot better this run way more frosty nicer color very dense buds real earthy hashy smell possible its more potent.
then the Sativa its way more purple leaves and all not to frosty at all but it smells so good its fruity with other smells i cannot describe.
i also want to continue to work the strain but it seems the F3's i got hear are the ticket its been a pretty stable strain with the dark Purple that the majority of plants turn. so i really do not want to cross it any further instead i was thinking of taking more of the F2's i got and making a shitload of F3's it may not work out the way i want but i can always find a F3 male and female both with solid purp genetics making a F4 i hope carry's on the traits of these F3's there great such a solid Purple plant IMO it beats out HR Black Rose for looks and potency.

the 2 of them together 5 weeks of flower

here are some pics of the Sativa pheno at about 5 weeks of flower....

my favorite the Indica Pheno

nice whatever it is....
Old 01-01-2012, 10:28 AM
A New Sprout

Current Mood:
Style: Silver

Wow..Delta thats the shit!!! what is n your bud blaster
Because those are huge !!
Old 01-01-2012, 02:45 PM
In the Flowering Stages

Current Mood:

Beautiful color, D-9!
Old 01-01-2012, 03:52 PM
In the Flowering Stages

Current Mood:

Complete awsomenes!
Old 01-05-2012, 04:36 PM
In the Veg Cycle

Current Mood:

Man the color on them are unreal dude lol very sweet looking grow !!
Old 01-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 7

Current Mood:
Style: Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaznRaiderfan420 View Post
Wow..Delta thats the shit!!! what is n your bud blaster
Because those are huge !!
there just single cola plants they have nice cola's on them but will not be huge yielder's its the color that makes them look awesome. the darker Sativa pheno is not to frosty but may be a good Sativa smoke, the other more violet looking one has very Indica dominant bud structure and is pretty frosty so i think that will be the winner. plus i got another one looks the same but its a green pheno that one is very frosty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymaryquitecntrary View Post
Beautiful color, D-9!
Thanks Mary i like the Violet one the best it looks amazing under a fluro light you really see the color so much better plus its the Indica pheno, the other one looks Black its so Purped up all the sugar leaves and Buds are dark Purple almost Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFarmer View Post
Complete awsomenes!
Thank's Bro hopefully soon you will get your own sexy purple girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
Man the color on them are unreal dude lol very sweet looking grow !!
yea there crazy!! only bummer is Potency usually plants that have been breed to be Purple lose there potency along the way because there just looking for a purple fem and a purple male to cross each generation until it becomes purple dominant strain. i would love to cross it to something super potent and try to make a Purple strain that people love. like GDP there is allot of it around here but its never Purple it has that Purp smell/taste, all nice its always 1-2g little round rock hard buds trimmed up very good its great Indica smoke but it seems most pheno's are green. Ken's cut seems its the only Purple GDP that has some kick.

Old 01-10-2012, 02:16 PM
A New Sprout

mj

i wish i kept those 3 PCP i gave you that way i would have those sweet purp girls. LOL
they do look good but i want to try the Green pheno it looks great compared to the purp plants its so frosty with a nice fruity smell.