Go Back   420 Genetics > The Daily Chronic > Smokers Lounge > Glass, Pipes, Bongs & Joints
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2010, 02:52 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 7

Current Mood:
Style: Green
Thumbs up New Glass Piece

the corner stores around here have been selling grinders and pipes for a while now. they keep the grinders on the counter but the pipes are out of site but if they no you if you buy lots of rolling papers, or blunts they will show you the glass. and the prices are great even better then the flea market witch is another great place for glass of all kinds and its really cheap usally about 1/3 the price as the head shop. but i got a pipe yesterday at the store for $15 and at the head shop it would have been $50-70 so its pretty cool here is some pic's of it. its a real nice piece bright orange and yellow bowl piece and the rest is frosted glass.

Old 11-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 

Current Mood:
Cool

i got 2 more pieces at that store for $25 a bubbler and a cholum i think there called.

Old 11-05-2010, 09:18 PM
A New Sprout

Current Mood:
Style: Black Pink

great buys, but im not sure being a girl that i could smoke out of the first one with out laughing hahaha But then my mind rarely comes above gutter level

NWF has one that I just cant watch him smoke out of also

you cant always get what you want, but you are always going to get what you got coming to you!
Old 11-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month

Current Mood:
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by somewhereslow View Post
great buys, but im not sure being a girl that i could smoke out of the first one with out laughing hahaha But then my mind rarely comes above gutter level

NWF has one that I just cant watch him smoke out of also
LOL i knew someone would say it HA thats the first thing my buddy said but it hits good.

Old 11-06-2010, 05:39 PM
In the Flowering Stages

Current Mood:

The little hand held challace is great for on the go! io have something similar and they great for stealth hits!bong def looks like a mans member but im sure it hit hard! lol
Old 11-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month

Current Mood:
Cool

got a new piece it was from the head shop so i paid top dollor. but i had to have it cause i had a bigger one before like 24in. but i broke it and i new they hit like crazy i would have gotten it at a 1/4 the price elsewhere if they had them. its a 10-12in. sherock that hits amazing it even has a little glass ball on the bottom side of the bowl to keep it upright. once you let the rush go it clears out very very fast you get some serious rip's big hits of super thick smoke i think thats why i get so ripped cause its super concentrated smoke really thick and heavy. it got a goodsize rush, thats what i look for in a bowl i like the mouthpiece to be about 2-3 times the size of the hole in the bowl, and the rush has to be bigger then the mouthpiece. and this one is perfect my new favorite piece its smokes so smooth i plan to keep this very clean so i will proberly clean it weekly maybe more depending on usage. cause it smoke's up the good weed perfect the taste is great i packed it with some SCUD and it tasted amazing. i was thinking of ditching the KKSC for the SCUD but i am bad with keeping strains i got a AK-47 x Bubbleberry i keep but have not ran in forever. i will probably run the KKSC from time to time but i like the SCUD better so i i had to choose 1 to fill the tent it would be SCUD all the way. here are the pics

Old 02-10-2011, 09:18 PM
A New Sprout

great pieces! Working on not breaking every glass i get.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:07 PM
A New Sprout

mj

Love that pipe D-9!!
Old 04-12-2019, 08:59 AM
A New Sprout

i found a website glabongs.com to sell glass bongs, water pipe and smoking accessories. the website picture is real and the galss bongs with high quality.
https://images.51microshop.com/5930/...75921246_0.jpg