Go Back   420 Genetics > The Daily Chronic > Smokers Lounge > Glass, Pipes, Bongs & Joints
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 7

Current Mood:
Style: Green
Talking art glass

no more shitty mass produced Glass if i am gonna get a piece im gonna get something made by a great artist no more shitty bowls the head shop pays $5 for it and sells it for $40, and they admit at the head shop they get mass produced stuff but claim its from a great company's who make good looking bowls super cheap. they also said they cannot import 3 hole bowls only 2 so they get here and drill out the rush hole.
after my buddy the glass blower really explained how many years of experience it takes to make a bowl like the one shown here the design is very hard to create and if you think about it takes tons of experience to get to this level he is now more of an artist, then glass cost money, and takes his time to blow so $50 is really not bad when you think of what it takes to get to that point.

my buddy goes on a site that you can sell second hand glass to others so i got rid of 95% of all my glass and went out to buy some real glass. i picked up a UBG bubbler with matching ash catcher. both pieces have reversed disks the bubbler got 2 with a tiny gap between them the ash catcher has design into a reversed disk. then i got a small bong with 2 chambers 6 tree percs in each and a 6 tree perc ash catcher. then a very sweet bowl from a blower who goes by Sleek...

UBG with ash catcher

Health stone

Tree perc bong 18 trees in all and a slit slide

Sleek glass

Old 03-30-2012, 01:11 AM
Moderator DGAF

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 3

Current Mood:

Looks nice, makes me wanna smoke out of em all, right now! hahaha :beav:

RIP Juno 2.26.07
RIP Lobo 10.18.12
Old 04-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 

Current Mood:
Cool

thanks i am real big on glass i have always been into it, but i always looked for the cheapest thing possible pipes/bongs ect. but after talking glass with my buddy i look at it totally different now i really like the high end product so instead of having tons of pieces i am gonna keep just a few killer setups. i got 2 just for extracts and they both fit the dome/nail, swing arm skillet, and a healthstone so thats cool. and the others are just for buds. i guess just the disk on the front of my spoon he called it a reverse disk takes allot of work to make. so after he explained it all i started to understand why those pieces are pricey. and i took allot of my old glass and i cleaned it up and sold some online and to friends so i made money there witch helped me get my UBG and UBG ash catcher for half price.
so instead of a $375 setup i in it for $200 and i got a few pieces i am holding off until i get the rite price. i got a small bong with a 6 slit down stem with 2 perc chambers with a 6 tree perc in each chamber and a ash catcher that has a 12 tree perc, my old jerome Baker, some nice ash catchers. got a small bubbler 6 tree perc works great, a cool lizard and other stuff. some pieces have the wrong bowls in them i just needed a spot for my bowls so i just put them into any piece it fit.

here are some more pics got a couple 18mm most of them are 14's...

Old 06-24-2012, 03:03 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month

Current Mood:

the first pic i call the Cobra Killa cause of its shape and its awesome hits. its another UBG bubbler. but this is a signed piece the artist name is FOGZ he does great work.

these are my 2 green UBG bubblers both hit amazing especially with my inline UBG ash catcher the UBG's are pricey but there is some nice work done on them and its very thick glass witch is great.

the reverse disk mouthpiece

the bottom reverse disk this is a big one about 5-6" round again great work this is the signed piece i was told like art it will go up in price.

UBG only does 3 colors Green, Orange, and Blue. here is a dish, dabber setup from UBG color is off from oil that is why i show the bottom and i got 2 UBG bowls that matches the green set both different same color sceme.

here is the orange and blue rigs with tree perc ash catchers. the Blue one has a real big donut perc with a 12 tree ash catcher. the orange has a 6 tree ash catcher into a disk perc then threw a 10 tree percs.
first pic is a group pic to show the bongs without ashcatchers.

and here is the recycler this thing is the best for smoking concentrates so smooth so clean i love it. it has a honeycomb perc with 20 holes another thing is that there is not much air space its almost full with water if you hit it wrong your taking a drink for sure. here are some pics this one was made by Medi-Trait..

this first one has red arrows there hard to see but it shows the path the smoke takes.

last hash run it came out awesome i have been doing it a bit different now. i stop putting butane threw as soon as it runs clear instead of a whole can. i let that sit it hot water to purge most of it then i put the oven on very low for 8-10 min. cycles depending how much oil there is i put it in there for 8-10 min. then 15 min. to cool a little and i do it like 3 times 4 for bigger runs. doing this i get the clearest amber rock candy no air bubbles at all, and it seems to get a way better taste to it. i want to get a vac purge next im curious if it will help, i do not think it will draw much more out because just cooking it takes out the majority of butane

Old 06-24-2012, 03:20 PM
In the Flowering Stages

Current Mood:

glass looks awsome but how do u clean those contraptions?

Last edited by McFarmer; 06-25-2012 at 07:29 AM.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:55 PM
In the Veg Cycle

Current Mood:

that is a hell of a nice collection you got there buddy
Old 06-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month

Current Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFarmer View Post
glass looks awsome but how do u clean those contraptions?
ISO and some epsom salt as an abrasive works great makes them as good as new..

Old 06-25-2012, 04:24 PM
In the Flowering Stages

Current Mood:

BINGO! i got a large glass bong that i never smoke cause i cant get it clean gonna sort him out tonight!
Old 04-12-2019, 09:08 AM
A New Sprout

Default Unique Glass Bongs

may be you can see these bong, the glass bongs unique