Go Back   420 Genetics > Cultivation Forums > Indoor Cultivation
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Indoor Cultivation Indoor Growing

Old 09-30-2011, 02:17 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 
Total Awards: 7

Current Mood:
Style: Green
Joint fall grow 2011

the weather has been getting cooler so i can start my new crop. its just to much in the summer i would get all fluffy crap buds. thats why i do the seed thing. this run is gonna be mostly DANK narcotic strains, with one more fruity and not so narcotic but still a great high.

i got the following strains i am gonna run!
MSS
SoCal MK
Chem-D
Mamba
KKSC

usually i change strains each grow but i am gonna run 2 strains that i ran last time the SoCal, MSS i flowered then last time but there beast all around great plant killer Yield, Potency, and the smell & taste is great. every strain in there is gonna give me a great yields. i wanted to take the KKSC and run it up the wall i was gonna get a net or make one and snake it threw to save on space for the other 4 plants. i plan on getting 4-5 oz. per plant like the last run maybe less on the KKSC unless it likes being grown in a vertical SCROG.

here is the start i am using a 400w 7500k MH conversion lamp very high in the blue spectrum, and i got a UltraSun 600w digi bulb for flower i am just hoping that i get close to the results i get with my 1000w light.
i am growing out the plants i keep as mothers so its gonna take a little to get them going. i have so many cuts in such a small place i have to keep them under low light low nutes so there almost suspended in growth so the need some loving. i am feeding with FF Grow Big, CNS17 Grow, Floralicious, Flora Blend, and CalMag. when flowering time come's i got some Overdrive from Advanced nutrients its new to me but like they say about every other nute "ive used it and had great results and we have had no complaints. i would not buy it but i was just given it at the dro store so if its free its for me . this grow i am really interested in the Mamba Cut i was told by the breeder of the strain that anyone who has the Chem-D usually drops it and replace's it with the Mamba= Pre98 Bubba x Chem-D if he is rite and this cut is that much better then the D then it must be some crazy good bud cause the Chem-D is a Great cut.

here are the new girls been in there about a week all the new growth is sweet the old growth is slowly falling off the plant. soon they will be growing at a very fast pace they just need to snap out of it

Old 10-01-2011, 12:24 PM
In the Veg Cycle

Current Mood:

sounds great buddy you will have some killer smoke at the end so you are going to take one vertical that is sweet I cant wait to see this grow !! ..
Old 10-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month
Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month Bud of the Month 

Current Mood:
mj

yea 4 nice sized bush's fit in my tent real nice when its all staked up to keep the plants footprint down. so i am gonna try to put a net on the back of the tent and weave the KKSC through the net. i have grown this plant many times and she is a perfect strain to pull this off with even if the yield is low i just want some KKSC to burn its been a while.

Old 10-01-2011, 12:40 PM
In the Veg Cycle

Current Mood:

HAHA I hear ya there man .. I cant wait it sounds sweet
Old 10-03-2011, 06:34 AM
In the Flowering Stages

Current Mood:

sweet bro good luck cant wait to see the grow unfold! dam son that mamba sounds great we have a snake calle the mamba that found around here very poisen and lotsa farm workers get nailed by it especially the suger cane workers! so if the bud is as potent as the snake the name seems fitting!
Old 10-03-2011, 02:47 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month

Current Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFarmer View Post
sweet bro good luck cant wait to see the grow unfold! dam son that mamba sounds great we have a snake calle the mamba that found around here very poisen and lotsa farm workers get nailed by it especially the suger cane workers! so if the bud is as potent as the snake the name seems fitting!
yea the strain was named after the Snake!
the Chem-D is a great plant it pretty much has it all especially when grown into a multiple top plant and vegged good you get nice big bush with lots of big frosty cola's, the smell is great extremely high odor its Dank, Grapefruit, Lemon like, and the high is knockout Indica.
the finished cured buds look like they were rolled in snow.

but the breeder Inkognyto who made the Mamba as one of his feminized crosses. he claims it to be better then the Chem cut. so there side by side in my tent now grew out the Chem a few but first for the Mamba. Ink grew them out and found this pheno he kept, i have a few of his fem crosses that came out badass. the Mudawg and Mamba are both Inks selection the MD is awesome.
then he took a Chem-D and reversed a Blueberry into a male and made the E.S.P seeds lots of people grew them i seen so many different phenos its crazy the phenotypes and genotypes it has but my cut was grown out and selected by GTD im not saying this because its the cut i have but it truly is the nicest cut of the E.S.P i have seen. its basically just like the Chem-D its freaky there so close i like the Chem better my bro likes the E.S.P its a taste thing Chem Lemony- E.S.P rank Dank. but other then taste there just so close i would love to do a fem mix E.S.P x Chem-D

Old 10-03-2011, 03:33 PM
In the Veg Cycle

Current Mood:

Man them sound so good haha ... is that Chem-D or ESP something I could order or is that only with in your click ? I would love to try it !!
Old 10-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Ready to Harvest

Bud of the Month

Current Mood:
mj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
Man them sound so good haha ... is that Chem-D or ESP something I could order or is that only with in your click ? I would love to try it !!
the Chem-D is a clone only strain and the E.S.P has seeds but not to buy you need to no the breeder and hope he still has some. so i just call it a clone only strain also.
i have various crosses with both of them but they are great cuts tons more people have the Chem-D cut compared to the E.S.P not many have her compared to the Chem.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:23 PM
In the Veg Cycle

Current Mood:

dam that figures lol owell guess I wont be getting any of them haha thanks buddy
Old 10-04-2011, 11:00 AM
In the Flowering Stages

Current Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta-9 View Post
yea the strain was named after the Snake!
the Chem-D is a great plant it pretty much has it all especially when grown into a multiple top plant and vegged good you get nice big bush with lots of big frosty cola's, the smell is great extremely high odor its Dank, Grapefruit, Lemon like, and the high is knockout Indica.
the finished cured buds look like they were rolled in snow.

but the breeder Inkognyto who made the Mamba as one of his feminized crosses. he claims it to be better then the Chem cut. so there side by side in my tent now grew out the Chem a few but first for the Mamba. Ink grew them out and found this pheno he kept, i have a few of his fem crosses that came out badass. the Mudawg and Mamba are both Inks selection the MD is awesome.
then he took a Chem-D and reversed a Blueberry into a male and made the E.S.P seeds lots of people grew them i seen so many different phenos its crazy the phenotypes and genotypes it has but my cut was grown out and selected by GTD im not saying this because its the cut i have but it truly is the nicest cut of the E.S.P i have seen. its basically just like the Chem-D its freaky there so close i like the Chem better my bro likes the E.S.P its a taste thing Chem Lemony- E.S.P rank Dank. but other then taste there just so close i would love to do a fem mix E.S.P x Chem-D
ahhh man i wish i lived in the U.S.A all these strains sounds o dam danky!