|Home||Forum||Grow Guides||Gallery||Strain Guides||Links||Arcade||Rules|
|Strain Guides | Breeders | Search | Add Report | Grow Guides|
Big Buddha Cheese x NYCD Male In the modern times of breeding, a combination of 2 of the best flavours around the cheese with diesel, we present the ‘C H I E S E L ’ The male used was an NYC Diesel from the legendry Soma! The male added enough hybrid vigour and a distinctive hint of that grapefruit diesel taste to the ever popular cup winning Big Buddha Cheese. The taste concoction of old skool mixed with the new fuel hints, is a highly unique and a very memorable one. The ‘C H I E S E L’ grows similar to its mother, a slender looking fast flowering Sativa with indica impressions. The ‘ C H I E S E L ’ is truly a unification of two great varieties.!
* Parents: Big Buddha Cheese x Soma NYCD Male.
* Flowering time: Indoors = 8 - 10 weeks
* Outdoors = Beginning November.
* Genetics: 60% Sativa 40% Indica
* Sensory experience: Extremely uplifting, unique, old skool meets new skool.
* Smell: Cheese, Dieselness, a real connoisseur’s delight!
* Environment : Indoor,Outdoor
|Views : 987|