|Home||Forum||Grow Guides||Gallery||Strain Guides||Links||Arcade||Rules|
|Strain Guides | Breeders | Search | Add Report | Grow Guides|
Northern Bright is a hybrid of Northern Light and Haze. Northern bright produces relatively small leaves and long stretchy buds. The smoke is heavy and the odour is a little bit sour. Northern Bright produces an intense up buzz that is optically pleasing. This strain takes a little longer to finish but is well worth it.
* Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing.
* Plant height: Tall- Mostly Sativa
* Stoned or high?: Stoney yet high- Allround Buzz
* THC level: Strong 15-20%
* Flowering Weeks: 9/12
* Yield (Sea of Green on one m2) : 400
* Harvest Month: 8/9
* Grow difficulty: Moderate
|Views : 887|