Go Back   420 Genetics > Strain Guides
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Strain Guides |  Breeders |  Search |  Add Report |  Grow Guides

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Black Gold
Black Gold was created with the indoor grower in mind. A fairly short in stature, but long flowering Colombian Gold Mom was dusted by a GBW (G13 x Black Widow) male. The Colombian Gold Mom finishes in about 13-15 weeks indoors depending on growing conditions. The CG high is very speedy and cerebral, but not so long in duration. The GBW male was used to shorten the overall size of the Colombian Gold, as well as bring down the long flowering time. The GBW has added some punch to the trippy CG buzz, as well as lengthening the overall effect. Hang on tight...it's hard to stay grounded to Earth with Black Gold around! Not recommended for beginners!
* Indoor/Outdoor
* Flower: 70-84 days

Black Spice

Black Spice (Silver Spice x G13 x Black Widow) is the newest addition to the Spice line. Two very potent Silver Spice (Endless Sky x Orange Spice) Mom's were used in this cross...one Indica dominant, and one Sativa dominant. The GBW male was a short, stocky individual who was very fast to flower. Expect extremely dense, and very resinous flowers due to the SS influence. The seed from both Mom's has been blended together.
* Indoor/Outdoor
* Flower: 50-56 days

Bubbleberry F2

Once again the same batch of Bubbleberry (Bubblegum x Blueberry) pollen was used to heavily dust my 2 lovely Bubbleberry Mom's for F2's! One is a squat, Indica dominant plant that yields HUGE, chunky, rock hard buds in 45 days! The other pheno shows a heavy Sativa structure with smaller buds, that needs an extra 10 days or so to finish. Both Mom's are very potent, and give completely different highs. These seeds have been mixed together to give everyone a shot at both phenotypes. Yield from both parents is consistently above average!
* Indoor/Outdoor
* Flower: 45-55 days

Crazy Daze
Crazy Daze is another Sativa dominant strain, specifically bred with the indoor grower in mind.The Red Haze (Nevils Haze x Panama Red) Mother is another long flowering strain, usually taking 14-16 weeks to finish indoors. I chose a shorter, very robust Red Haze female as the Mother. Once again, the GBW (G13 x Black Widow) male was used to shorten the overall size of the Red Haze, as well as bringing down the painfully long flowering time. The Red Haze buds have a very spicy, peppery taste/aroma, accompanied by a very cerebral, long-lasting high. The GBW male has made that spicy taste of the Red Haze even hotter! Not recommended for beginners!
* Indoor/Outdoor
* Flower: 70-84 days

Kali Spice
Kali-Spice (Kali-Mist x Silver Spice) is the newest addition to the Dman line-up. The Kali-Mist Mother was a very special lady. Kali-Mist is a predominantly Sativa strain, but I found a pheno that has a very Indica feel to it, in size, bud structure and finishing time. Although she looks much like an Indica, she still has a very nice cerebral head high. The combination of these two strains has made for a very potent strain, that is easy to grow, and is very forgiving to stressors. Beta testing went very well with this strain, and I am now happy to offer it for all to enjoy.
* Indoor/Outdoor
* Flower: 60-65 days

Strain Guides Version 1.0.5
Copyright © 2006 420 Genetics