Go Back   420 Genetics > Strain Guides
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Strain Guides |  Breeders |  Search |  Add Report |  Grow Guides

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Blue Moon Rocks

A strain made for Blueberry Lovers. Bluemoon was crossed to BOGBubble to create B.M.R. These are very aromatic, mostly indica, lavender to blueberry smelling buds. A stout bush that yields well with a great relaxing high. Flowers in 50 - 55 days.

* Genetics: Mostly Indica
* Specifics: Bluemoon x BOGBubble
* Flowering Time: Indoor: 7-8 weeks
* Taste: Pure blueberry taste

Bog Medley

BOG Medley A Combination of various of BOG's genetics, selected and mixed by him.

* Flowering Time : Varies
* Environment : Indoor,GreenHouse
* Origin : Bog Medley

Bogbubble

Doesn't ever lose its flavor... Tastes like grape bubblegum!! Flowers in 40-44 days with a compact structure ideal for indoor growing. Delicious candy with a soft smoke and a "Creeper Stone" sure to please all. Chosen from my finest genetics. BOG

* Flowering: 45 to 50 days

Bogglegum

Doesn't ever lose its Flavor... Tastes like Grape bubblegum!! Flowers in 40-44 days with a compact structure ideal for indoor growing. Delicious candy with a soft smoke and a "Creeper Stone" sure to please all. Chosen from my finest genetics. BOG

* Flowering Time : 45 to 50 days
* Environment : Indoor
* Origin : Bogglegum

Chocolate Bubba
My creation of gifts! A very special medical Bubba Kush crossed with a very strong Chocolate Diesel male gifted from Plan B. Beware she's very tasty, but don't let her flavour fool you for her bite is extremely potent. One of my favorites! There will be some variation but i wanted to keep the genetics intact as all phenos are power houses. She won't disappoint! Flowering 56-70days (indica pheno-sativa pheno).
Welcome to the world of Chocolate Bubba!

* Genetics: Indica / Sativa hybrid
* Specifics: Chocolate Diesel x Bubba Kush
* Flowering Time: Indoors: 8-10 weeks
* Taste: Mouth-watering taste

Strain Guides Version 1.0.5
Copyright © 2006 420 Genetics