Go Back   420 Genetics > Strain Guides
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Strain Guides |  Breeders |  Search |  Add Report |  Grow Guides

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Kush x OG Kush (OGbx1)

The OG Kush cut is a very low yeilder with a strong pine, fuel, lemon, kush smell and very smooth and very tastey pine kush taste. Very comforting, creative, social type high with some body. The longer allowed to mature the stronger it gets.A Sativa dominat NL/OG Kush Male was used to pollinate the OG cut to make these BX1`s. The OG/NL F1`s had better potency than the og cut and most a better yeild.There were variations in bud structure and type and strength of smell but the most sat dom pheenos had a very strong fuelly pine kush smell and taste.Very strong and tastey. I would expect the BX to decrease the yeild but to improve the kush qualitys.10 beans per pack. Untested.Good Luck

* Flowering Time : 50-70 Days
* Environment : Indoor

Leopard Kush x Pure Kush

The Pure Kush cut was pollinated with a very kush dominant Northern Lights/ Leopard Kush male with the same yellow leaf/bud trait as the Leopard Kush cut. The NL/LepK females I tested were extremely potent and kushy with a very long lasting, heavy and deep kush tongue.. But with more of a sweet mediciney pungentness than the intoxicating and mezmerizing candy lemon kush smell of the Leopard cut. All five NL/LepK testers i kep to maturity also inherited the dense swollen calyxes and growth structure of the Leopard Kush .The Pure Kush cut is an extremely potent, low yeilding indy dom cut. It matures into mostly purple calyxes completely covered in sugar. It has an extremely strong perfumy pungent kush smell and the taste is pure cali Kush. The smell, taste and aftertaste are very strong and very addictive. Pure kushness. Pure dankness. Expect to find some variation but also expect to find a commercial kush yeilder with true connosuir quality.10 beans per pack. Untested. Goodluck

* Flowering Time : 60-70 Days
* Environment : Indoor

NL/OG Kush x Pure Kush

The original OG Kush cut is a very low yeilder with a strong pine, fuel, lemon, kush smell and very smooth and tastey pine kush taste. Very comforting, creative, social type high with some body. The longer allowed to mature the stronger it gets.The Pure Kush cut is an extremely potent, low yeilding indy dom cut. It matures into mostly purple calyxes completely covered in sugar. It has an extremely strong perfumy pungent kush smell and taste that is pure cali Kush. The smell, taste and aftertaste are very strong and very addictive. A very vigorous and kushy looking NL/OG male was used to hit the PK. Expect some super pheenos in this undeniable stellar cross!

Strain Guides Version 1.0.5
Copyright © 2006 420 Genetics