Go Back   420 Genetics > Strain Guides
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Strain Guides |  Breeders |  Search |  Add Report |  Grow Guides

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

AK-47 F2

These were made from a pack of seeds I got from Serious Seeds in Holland a few years ago. Here are some things that were written about it:"An easy-growing good producer, this strains power earned it the name. More the idea of a "one hit wonder" than anything violent is intended by the name. "AK" has won many awards at the Cannabis Cup and other Cannabis festivals, 6 in total." "These plants have a short flowering period, producing hard compact buds which gleam with resin crystals making any farmer proud. Quality without compromise, this is some serious flowerpower."
I would say that's right, it is an excellent plant to grow. It seems to have about equal amounts of indica and sativa with maybe slightly more sativa by looking at it. The high is really super and isn't anxiety producing at all. I've always gotten good harvests from this plant. Many people call it one hit weed. The last time I tested this batch of seeds I got 80% germ rate so you should get around that also.

* Indoor/Outdoor
* Flower: 6-8 weeks ~ (10 seeds)

AK-47 x Cinderella 99
This is an F1 cross of Brother's Grimm Cinderella99 and AK47 from Serious Seeds. These are both legendary strains and we would expect a cross between them to be something special. I've been growing out some of these and they really do seem to be special. It's very nice smoke. The high is intense but not as trippy and speedy as C-99. The smell is mild not strong, it seems to take after the C-99 father there. It smells faintly of skunk with a hint of spice. The yield on this one is good. I got over 5 oz each of dried buds from the ones I grew out.

* Indoor
* Flower: 8 weeks

Apollo11

These are F2 seeds made from the best females and males of Apollo 11. The Brothers Grimm are the originators of this strain and it has gotten a lot of good reviews over the years. It has a better yield than C99 with a more mellow giggly type of high. Here is what is said about Apollo 11.
This indoor hybrid has a high calyx/leaf ratio & finishes flowering in 7 weeks or less. Our big-yielding, lemon-scented female clone named "Genius" because of her CLEAR, energetic, thought-provoking high was crossed with a robust Cinderella 99 male to create Apollo Eleven. Expect some variation among individuals. The best females are short, heavily branched plants with multitudes of dense, resinous bud sites - perfect for SCROG. The smoke has a sweet citrus flavour. The high is UP & HAPPY.
The picture up top is a few buds on one of the females. It does have a very mild tropical fruit smell. It smokes smooth and has a great high. I think you will be very happy with this one.

* Indoor/Outdoor
* Flower: 7weeks

Blue Apollo
This is a cross between my favorite blueberry and Apollo 11. The Father is Apollo 11 a high producing super potent strain many of you have heard about or maybe grown yourself. It is low in odor having a faint citrus like smell. The mother is Blueberry I obtained from DJ Short via Dutch Passion. The Blueberry mother is a high yielder with the soaring blueberry high and delicious blueberry smell. It gives large buds that are rock solid. Blueberry has been a favorite of many growers for years now and has won many awards. Your mouth will be watering every time you tend your plants. Try to wait until they
finish before you sample some, I know it will be hard to wait. The females have blue/purple stems particularly in the seedlings and the leaves or buds also tend to turn a bluish shade at the finish. Both blueberry and A11 are hardy vigorous plants with very nice buds.

* Indoor

Blueberry

This is the blueberry I've been using in my blue crosses such as Blue Apollo and others. I got it originally from DJ Short a few years back and am offering it in an F2 form. Blueberry is a high yielder with the soaring blueberry high and delicious blueberry smell. It gives large buds that are rock solid. Blueberry has been a favorite of many growers for years now and has won many awards. Your mouth will be watering every time you tend your plants. Try to wait until they finish before you sample some, I know it will be hard to wait. The blueberry moms have blue/purple stems particularly in the seedlings and the leaves or buds also tend to turn a bluish shade at the finish. Both blueberry and A11 are hardy vigorous plants with very nice buds. I expect this one to be a winner. Top them in veg so they stay short for you at the finish. I recommend a not too strong nute schedule. If you are growing in bubblers try a tds of 800 or 900 max. In soil use a little less than you use on your other plants.

* Indoor/Outdoor
* Flower: 8 weeks

Strain Guides Version 1.0.5
Copyright © 2006 420 Genetics