Go Back   420 Genetics > Strain Guides
Home Forum Grow Guides Gallery Strain Guides Links Arcade Rules
Site Map Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Strain Guides |  Breeders |  Search |  Add Report |  Grow Guides

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Highend

Ahhhhh René, Where to truly begin with such a strain. Here in Vancouver British Columbia, is where I was to first come across this strain. A good friend at the time was growing large quantities of it, and was generous enough to give me his trim. The hash that was extracted from this trim was far superior to anything that was filling my bowl. We were all of course, just learning about the wonders of water extracted hashish, i.e. iceolator, bubblehash,etc. So the timing was perfect. The strain it was said, came from Montreal, and was named after the gentlemen who either bred, or acquired it. The genetics were said to be a Himalayan sativa crossed with an extremely pungent Skunk #1 male. Now for me, I cannot guarantee that lineage at all, as it was a story. What I can say about René, is that it holds that magical property I like to call THE FUNK. I've seen it in the Dank Ass Bitch(aka DAB), as well in the Cheese(that's all the rage in the UK right now), and the Sour Diesel. I'm not saying these strains tasted alike at all, but it had this funk within its profile. To me, this makes a strain extra special. The melt factor on the René was, from the first day, jaw opening. Most of the people I was turning onto this René hash had never seen this type of quality. When posted on sites like Overgrow and Cannabis World, people believed it was a hoax. My excitement to be writing this is overwhelming, as I have smoked nothing but René bubblehash for over two years. This was the first two years I was in business with my bubblebag company , and those pictures of René bubblehash were integral in the timing of this all taking off. It has been almost five years now since we began this long strange trip, and I am very happy to be announcing here at Legends that the good old boys have acquired the original René, which is really what I am here to authenticate. As I am certain in the next few years you will be seeing a lot of Rene cross's as well as perhaps a pure René, coming out in seed form. However , if it is not from Legends Seeds one should, in the least proceed with caution. The first strains the boys are releasing with René genes involved, are some wonderful cross's with DJ Shorts Blueberry male( the one that was used for his latest line). I Look forward to bubbling up some of the material from these seeds in the near future, and I'm certain I will be giving a full melt clear dome certification on top of the authenticity of the René genes that the good people at Legends Seeds have chosen to use. Give thanks to those that do this good work, in order to put the rest of you in a position where you can simply order. Rene is without a doubt one of my favourite ganja strains, and definitely my all time favourite hash making strain. Full melt, oh yeah all the way! !
- Bubble Man

* Indoor: 9 weeks
* Outdoor: late September\early October
* Yield: moderate
* Resin: exceptional

Johnny Blaze

An Original "Neville's Haze" female crossed with a slightly sativa-leaning Blueberry male. The "Haze" has a green-citrus boquette with borderline woody undertones, while the Blueberry male adds a sweet-fruity flavor. Due to the genetic difference between the "Neville's Haze" female and the "Blueberry" male (both considered a P1 generation in this cross) I anticipate a uniform f1 hybrid from the cross along with very healthy hybrid vigor (high yield potential). Also, the f2's (and beyond) crossed from these f1's will probably prove very diverse. A party just waiting to happen!

* Yield: average
* Flowering time: 9-11 weeks

Legends Ultimate Indica

The "LegendsUltimate Indica" is a combination of our two most favorite indica's. This F1 hybrid was mothered by a previously unreleased Ortega plant from California. The Ortega's heavy indica traits shone through with its' tight buds and extremely stoney finish. The father, a second backcross Sweet Tooth from Spice of Life Seeds, adds the sweet and pungent flavor Breeder Steve strains are know for. She is a heavy yielder that won't disappoint.

* Yield Indoors: 7-8 weeks
* Harvest Outdoors: Late Sept.

Mountain Mix

Here is a sampling of our wares for the skeptical or financially challenged. All the genetics used are elite collections from British Columbia, mostly kept for resin content and flavour. Some genetics used include the Red Eyed Bride, Soulshine, Biker Bob, SOL Sweet Skunk, California Orange, UK Cheese, SOL Grapefruit, DJ Short Blueberry and Flo. What you can expect are top notch genetics at a rock bottom price, and some lovely full melt Hashish.

* Flowering Time : Varies/Mixed
* Environment : Indoor/Outdoor

Sweet Skunk

The original cut from Spice of Life seeds circa 1994, Feminized and in its pure form, has been released for the first time for you to judge for yourself. This is the elite clone that has been the all time favourite for sativa and hash lovers alike throughout BC for over a decade.

A unique flavour and odour that is unforgettable to any that have tried it, this girl is blessed with some of the most concentrated trichromes you will ever encounter. A soaring sativa high that is not for the unseasoned smoker, she produces full melt water hash or golden odorific dry sieve that will impress any cannaseur of fine resins. The flowers possess excellent aging properties, concentrating their flavours and evolving when properly cured.

Being a mostly sativa plant indoor growers should be aware of the prominent stretch that it will encounter in its first 4 weeks of flowering, Pruning is recommended for wider style plants, excellent indoors, outdoors in warmer climates, or in greenhouse environments.

Depending on preferences and conditions, you should expect her to flower for 10-12 weeks. Above average yield, unparalleled potency and flavour.

* Flowering Time : 10-12 weeks
* Environment : Indoor/Outdoor

Strain Guides Version 1.0.5
Copyright © 2006 420 Genetics